Announcing the Prophecy Challenge Leagues and 2.3.0 Content Update

amazing!
Another lame league.... i had good time since the open beta, but at the end it always the same thing, grind, grind and grind to get god stuff to sell to be able to buy map because it's hard to get better then tier 8 or 9 map even with 80+ item rarity... so I'm bored doing these map on and on... this game is for the people that have nothing else to do other then this game and have a LOT of time to spend in it... And the Mario bros stage... ehhh I mean the lab... :( worst idea ever since i play this game... anyway this is my opinion and I respect people that still like this game, because it's a good game, but i'm bored of it now.
Last edited by Killersoul on May 20, 2016, 11:26:55 PM
"
TwelveYears wrote:

I always rofl at the weak negative comments some of these people put forth, like anyone cares if you like the labyrinth or not, dont have to tell the world, honestly we do not care.
Whats most funny is all of them never have supporter titles, play the game for free and complain. Nice life you guys have there!
My suggestion is you all go get jobs or perhaps a life instead being forum trolls.

I honestly don't understand how you can take pride in not caring about others. But check my supporter titles and compare them to your own. Because even more character customization is now locked behind the lab I will now stop playing POE and I will stop buying supporter packs.

I don't think I am alone in this. So care about that, care about others not putting money into the game that you enjoy playing. That is, if all you care about is yourself.
PoE was good.

PoE got better.

PoE got boring.

PoE got rubbish.

3 Years the same Grind Festival over and over again.

Im tired of this, sorry.

Thanks GGG atleast for letting us play their Game for Free.
Last edited by ebeninami on May 20, 2016, 11:59:29 PM
About chaos conversion, I hope you won't do legacy items again. Nerf existing items, Voltaxic Rift Spine Bow included! Case of insider trading and speculation kill the game.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxShadow on May 21, 2016, 1:06:11 AM
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
Not bad when you pair it up with Cherrubim's Maleficence (◕‿◕)♡

Is it wrong that my nethers were sufficiently tweaked when I saw this gif? I really wish I had gotten Conqueror Supporter!
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
MajorThor wrote:
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
Not bad when you pair it up with Cherrubim's Maleficence (◕‿◕)♡

Is it wrong that my nethers were sufficiently tweaked when I saw this gif? I really wish I had gotten Conqueror Supporter!

That is such a deep expression! But glad that you like what you see here. ☆ヾ(*´・∀・)ノヾ(・∀・`*)ノ☆
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael