Announcing the Prophecy Challenge Leagues and 2.3.0 Content Update

is there any news what will happen with the unused perandus coins?
"
RollcaGe23 wrote:
Two questions:

Is HC Prophecy league(i guess that will be the name of league) character transfered to standard or " softcore prophecy league"..

Do completed challenges HC count in softcore prophecy(if char is transfered there).

1. All characters that RIP in permanent/temp HC league go to Standard.

2. As long as the challenges are the same in both SC/HC leagues, they will count.

I played PHC for 7 weeks, reached 90, 88, and 78 on 3 characters before ripping all 3 within a 3 hour period, while completing 31 challenges. Switched to PSC for the last 5 weeks getting 32-38 done.

While I've played PoE long enuf to not get "hyped" at the first teaser, I am looking forward to seeing more announcements.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
its all about cosmetics effects and useless achivments
The mask and chest look like they contain a bulls-eye. Seems odd to me.
Tnx for info.. Want to make ES char and lab seems way to risky on HC ES char..

Softcore it is :)
Question: The Prophecy Supporter Pack contain a weapon effect?

There is no mention of a weapon effect in Chris's post nor in the Pack write-up, but the picture/graphic on the purchase page of the Pack has a purple weapon in it; and there are glowing purple weapons in the Prophecy Trailer.

Edit: Or maybe in the picture/graphic.... it's not a weapon but just part of the portal effect.

So does the Supporter Pack have a weapon effect or not?
Last edited by Galtrovan on May 20, 2016, 8:47:22 AM
"
Galtrovan wrote:

There is no mention of a weapon effect in Chris's post nor in the Pack write-up, but the picture/graphic on the purchase page of the Pack has a purple weapon in it; and there are glowing purple weapons in the Prophecy Trailer.

weapon effect from completing 24 challenges in the prophecy league

supporter pack is armour set and portal effect
"
"
Galtrovan wrote:

weapon effect from completing 24 challenges in the prophecy league

supporter pack is armour set and portal effect

Oh yes. Duh. Forgot: Footprints, Weapon Effect, Monkey.

Silly me.
<3
"
Game assets are now loaded in the background as you play, making loading screens faster. You can now load to the login screen in less than a second on an SSD hard drive (two seconds on a non-SSD). Path of Exile 2.3.0 also uses far less memory than before, eliminating all out-of-memory crashes (which were most frequent on 32-bit systems).

There isn't anything that would be called SSD hard disk exept for one WD disk (120Gb SSD and 1Tb HDD in 2.5" case, tho it is called dual drive, not SSDHD...). SSD refers to Solid State Drive while HDD refers to Hard Disk Drive. At least give your tech fragments to some IT technican that will point out those mistakes. It is anoying for people who knows what is what and it is something that i wouldnt want to see from IT branch company. Please fix it up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info