Announcing the Prophecy Challenge Leagues and 2.3.0 Content Update

Does Prophecy pack count toward next Ascendancy tier?

I have "upgrade for 40$" on both Prophecy and Ascendancy at the moment.
Will I get next Asc tier with Prophecy purchase?
"
"
krunchor wrote:
Ughh

I say this a mess and will confuse people. POE is becoming like Diablo 3 and will only appeal to the die-hard fan boys once the shiny has worn off.
To be honest since 2.0 POE has been getting worse in terms of content and enjoyment since 2.0, the direction of the game went way downhill.

I'll keep checking back once in a while when patches are made in order to see if the issues have been removed such as labyrinth, traps and myriad other tedious things that make this game not fun for me

Having a lot of fun playing rogue-likes at the moment and that suits me just fine

totally agree

Guys, you are nuts. Rly.
WHOAH!!!!!11
This looking very nice
You can now load to the login screen in less than a second on an SSD hard drive (two seconds on a non-SSD).

If this is true...oh god x)
I love Path of Exile. I will always do.
game has been far too easy for some time now, everybody is overpowered, all items are worth close to nothing. please make it more difficult again. reduce droprates/increase master craft costs, etc.

otherwise, looks quite promising.
"
Lacceh wrote:
game has been far too easy for some time now, everybody is overpowered, all items are worth close to nothing. please make it more difficult again. reduce droprates/increase master craft costs, etc.

otherwise, looks quite promising.

^^ This guys on crack and is that guy who still sells his kaoms for 50ex.

New league looks fantastic but its in my Exam week :( :( :(
Then again i do get uni holidays :D :D :D
See you all for filling prophecies.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
I hope the game is more playable after this update, couldnt stand the lag before.
Purple is my favorite color, I love the glowing eye motif and Navali looks badass.
Guess I have to get back into PoE now.

BRB, need to buy the Supporter pack.
Oh that hype.
Death's Opus Death Bow.... I want it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info