Announcing the Prophecy Challenge Leagues and 2.3.0 Content Update

"
Skadrel wrote:
Copying the following of mine from another thread...

"
So uh...

I've been playing for a long time but only recently made it to the higher levels with a viper strike build.

It is slightly optimized and I have prioritized tankiness. So I can't oneshot bosses at all. I'm not one of those people...

The gist seems to be that after the next patch my dps will be halfed because of the abusers. Currently at a meagre 8k on a lvl 74 shadow. How worried should I be?

From what I can understand they will be reducing the convert effectiveness of items to chaos (such as consuming dark, voltaxic rift). It won't affect numerically your dps but at the moment full chaos damage builds were just too easy, cheap and had no downsides (no reflect and had leech...ok!!).

Your dps sounds a bit low for a lvl 74 char, maybe there is something you can do to improve it! (gear etc).
"
"
krunchor wrote:
Ughh

I say this a mess and will confuse people. POE is becoming like Diablo 3 and will only appeal to the die-hard fan boys once the shiny has worn off.
To be honest since 2.0 POE has been getting worse in terms of content and enjoyment since 2.0, the direction of the game went way downhill.

I'll keep checking back once in a while when patches are made in order to see if the issues have been removed such as labyrinth, traps and myriad other tedious things that make this game not fun for me

Having a lot of fun playing rogue-likes at the moment and that suits me just fine

totally agree

Your problems are totally nonsense, it sounds like "i hate it, because i cant solve it". Tell me a real "issue" (except bugs and other perf issues) that makes this game "not fun", but i dont think u can...but its your choice...
FINALLY this game will get a "KILL RATS" quest... i mean the lack of "Rat killing quests" in the RPG was pretty unrealistic and lackluster imo !!!
Hmm.. Need to start selling body to get xtra cash for support pack... that shroud set for ED... bluaarg :D
"
FINALLY this game will get a "KILL RATS" quest... i mean the lack of "Rat killing quests" in the RPG was pretty unrealistic and lackluster imo !!!

made me kek
"
Toshis8 wrote:
all in all not very pleased. Technical improvements are very good, but leagues, "Prophecy" content expansion itself... not very interested. After giving it a try most likely will get very demotivated to play after a week or tw

Edit:
And yeah, MORE different coins...

#2 edit:
Can you clarify, skill tree reset will be forced or optional? Though probably I am just wasting my time, you never answer important questions...

man, skill tree reset it's almost always optional
Really looking forward to trying some new builds I've put together.

Still surprised nobody has found my 20 chaos build that can clear all content.... Tryphanon + 2x cold steel jewel = 100k dps, 900% crit multiplier with 100% crit, its the tits.

Keep the content coming, though i would really like to see a nice melee alternative skill.... you know, one that is actually melee.
Looks great, GGG. Happy to see more performance improvements, keep 'em coming!
Again again again the same game play......
And what is with cadiro and cOINS IN THE fUTURE?????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info