Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

Remember the past, anticipate the future.

What's this, Juggernaut-in-an-amulet for crit builds? :3

Looks good. No life, es or resists but the 1000 accuracy is no joke. Top-notch rares will still be better ofc.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 18, 2016, 3:48:57 AM
"
Bars wrote:

Remember the past, when all ascendancy classes offered something different? Anticipate the future where every ascendancy node has its own unique!

Can't wait for the Endless Hunger Unique btw.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

Remember the past, when all ascendancy classes offered something different? Anticipate the future where every ascendancy node has its own unique!

Can't wait for the Endless Hunger Unique btw.
You KNOW they're going to turn Endless Hunger into a belt at some point. And it'll be a belt, not any other gear, guaranteed.

I'm waiting for the Ele Conflux item, myself.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
I see no problem with that. It'll be a good crutch for the start of a new league when players don't have access to solid rares. If it has a reasonable drop rate, of course.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
If it has a reasonable drop rate, of course.

The colour of the eye (?) is brutal, though... especially if it's supposed to be a Karui item. Nothing against bright colours as such but how about e.g. a "paua shell" effect to tone it down a bit (still colourful, even with some shades of pink but with a more natural feel)? Or just jade or bone?
"
Alysma wrote:
The colour of the eye (?) is brutal, though... especially if it's supposed to be a Karui item. Nothing against bright colours as such but how about e.g. a "paua shell" effect to tone it down a bit (still colourful, even with some shades of pink but with a more natural feel)? Or just jade or bone?

A fair point. This garish pink colour seems out of place. I don't think Hinekora would approve.

@Innervation: aww, come on - don't be like that. We can at least hope :3
I like it!
More Dodge without Vaal Grace? NICE. Plus Accuracy, so that's good. I already run a max dodge char, with Hyrri's Ire, 2x Mutewind Seals, Atziri's Slink, the lab enchant, and Acro/Phase Acro....so this will go well, especially as that char has an issue with accuracy a bit as is.

- Sheepster
"
SirSid wrote:
+1000 accuracy and dodge with no draw back ... what the heck am i looking at.

My bet is, a T1-T2 prophecy league unique
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info