Community Build Guides for New Players!

how is that BV build supposed to be for new players? rumi's taste and vinktars for mitigation? how pray tell does a new player get these flasks?
Do not, my friends, become addicted to maps. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!
Last edited by PhilipShoffman on May 18, 2016, 2:08:56 PM
Great selection and very smart idea. ++
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Blade Vortex Pathfinder by Bogok is really nice :) Try it!
Thank you so much for the mention GGG! Means a lot
"
Tom_GGG wrote:
While a strong focus on defensive attributes will seem slow paced to some, the joy of standing your ground where most would flee brings its own benefits.

Yeah, like getting 1-shot by Volatile Blood, perma-blinded by Shroud Walkers, mangled by giant skellies and vaal soldiers, or having no DPS because you have to keep dodging untankable AoE effects during bossfights. And let's not forget Bearers, where you're the one who has to flee while most would just laugh from a screen away.

You should feel ashamed for advocating melee as having any advantage over an archer or caster, and especially so for doing it to newbies who don't know any better.
I would suggest new players try a trapper build. Trap damage scales quite nicely and the build trees are quite straightforward. A fire trapper, an ice trapper - all easy and fun.

Attention, new players. Trappers are considered boring because they are slow and you have to do lots of manual dodging.
Are we allowed to write a submission for this?

I'm bookmarking this thread but please PM me the answer.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I'm suprised they didn't add any quill rain builds. They are super cheap.
"
EvilDeadz wrote:
I'm suprised they didn't add any quill rain builds. They are super cheap.
Umm, there is one quill rain build in OP.
e: oh wait it was ITT later haha
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on May 18, 2016, 9:18:28 PM
Also, without the fat guy trading gold for items, these "low cost" builds with their specific items will definitely NOT be low cost for new players, or even experienced non-nolife players in a new league setting.

New Player build guides should be about what one can construct via the passive tree with little to no reliance on uniques and/or level 20 gems, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info