Community Build Guides for New Players!

OP, are these on the upcoming nerf list? :)
Hoped that my build will get there too...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1608112

cheap, OP, fun, and ofc popular (over 70K views and active thread)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
No offense, but recommending Animate Weapon as a first build for new players... are you crazy? Especially if you need to level with just spectres until level 50. Do you know how many players will just drop the game because of terrible spectre gameplay on normal? What should the use for normal Malachai?
announcement first post, tom? grats and welcome here ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
rel4us wrote:
Hoped that my build will get there too...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1608112

cheap, OP, fun, and ofc popular (over 70K views and active thread)

hi. just read the first words of your guide. you have invited ggg to 'balance' your build...
What, no CoC Bladefall Poison, why? :)
my threads arent linked here :/ bit disappointing considering that i put lots of effort :/ maybe this is only for guides, not build help :/ i mean, this is cool and all, but i would like to think my threads, the 2.2 build help threads and stuff, should be atleast mentioned by GGG, considering i am making almost everyones lives easier :(
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Last edited by Slayer_Tip on May 18, 2016, 5:12:13 AM
The double strike guy stated "good clearspeed" as a pro of his build.
In my opinion this gives a false impression of good clearspeed in PoE. A beginner will always hear of the clearspeed meta and then see this build which is really slow and think that this is good clearspeed when, in fact, this is one of the worst clearspeeds I have ever seen.
I would always recommend a 2-Handed Resolute Technique Earthquake Champion to a beginner because that is a build with good defenses and actual clearspeed.
"
morterion wrote:
No offense, but recommending Animate Weapon as a first build for new players... are you crazy? Especially if you need to level with just spectres until level 50. Do you know how many players will just drop the game because of terrible spectre gameplay on normal? What should the use for normal Malachai?

Just spectres? er...

"
Tom_GGG wrote:
It's recommended to use Zombies, Skeletons and Spectres until around level 50,

=============================================================

"
Znarf176 wrote:
The double strike guy stated "good clearspeed" as a pro of his build.
In my opinion this gives a false impression of good clearspeed in PoE.

Agreed. At least GGG said in this post that its slow paced, may suit slower people just starting I guess. Once u got it down though clearspeed is the way to go.
Stay a while and listen!
Last edited by RhoaBoat on May 18, 2016, 6:08:03 AM
"
Achilion wrote:
When will ground effects like burning ground and chilled ground on maps be disabled ? Stuff so laggy :(

+1

Dear GGG, just in case you are UNABLE to give us an option to turn off VFX, please, remove the burning ground at least. I don't expect you to do something with AMD vcards. Don't torture my eyes and nerves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info