Community Build Guides for New Players!

That Animate Weapon Summoner build really grab my attention. I'll give a try.
Bye bye phr33 lewt lamest league ever.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
... In before the entire build gets incinerated.

I loled a lot. ;o)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
moegta wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
Hoped that my build will get there too...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1608112

cheap, OP, fun, and ofc popular (over 70K views and active thread)

hi. just read the first words of your guide. you have invited ggg to 'balance' your build...

lol, I don't care, i never play the same build as it is,

and besides, I have a much more powerful build (maybe one of the most powerful ever builds) in this thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1644197

so.... ya :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
These don't look like starter builds.

As a ranger/melee character I wouldn't know how to start one of these without reading the guide.

As a previous guild officer we always recommended two handed melee as a starter build, unless another player wanted to walk someone through one of the more established builds.

I understand GGG has to change things up, but someone new to the game couldn't tackle these builds.

On another note, it's refreshing to post somewhere that the GGG Reddit mafia can't down vote you for having an opinion.

This is what I am looking for! I just got the game this morning and don't really know much yet. I have watched some youtube videos but this I think will help more :)
"
"
Phenixer wrote:
no Elemental Hit builds ? :)

troll skill.

Give us some PVP love

no one cares about pvp its shit get over it
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
iorganic wrote:
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
So, these are the only skills not getting nerf in the next league?

I have a feeling BV will get tweaked a bit. PF BV is insanely strong/rather underplayed for how good/cheap it is.

BV already got hosed between 2.1 and 2.2. Its hit rate got cut in half (albeit damage got increased by 100% to make up for it). Furthermore, Pathfinder went from 20% -> 10% on master surgeon.

I will admit it's amazingly good, but cheap...it most certainly is not.

Edit: and so much for BV pathfinder flying under the radar.

In before the entire build gets incinerated.

The BV showcase... There is no reason it should be nerfed. BV was already nerfed. Pathfinder was already nerfed. And the showcase, come on... the build uses 8 unique items you aren't ever going to find on your own. Sure, play a lot and trade your way to success... yes, you will be powerful, but not any more powerful than any other build where a player took the time to trade their way to success.
Voltaxic is super cheap nowadays, why not talk about the crazy chaos-scaling lightning arrow and spark builds dominating the meta nowadays? Is it... because there's an incoming nerf? :P
Bullshit builds without videos!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info