Upcoming Divination Cards

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
IceyDevil wrote:
Whoever does the art for these deserves a raise, I don't care how much they make already
so they have less resources to hire people to fix the damn performances?

They have already hired people specifically dedicated to working on the engine. The resources for that are allocated.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
rigwald is actually chris wilson with a wolf hat?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I don't even bother picking up Tier 8 Maps.. Why would I pick up 1/3rd of a Tier 5? Even if I was just starting out in a new League, I wouldn't bother, since Zana gives you higher Tier Maps "free" daily...

Completely useless.

Aside from that, I'm glad that HC people will finally be able to get their hands on Rigwald's Curse. (Build enabling Uniques shouldn't be gated around really rare rotated Zana Mods.)

I love the art on Divination Cards, they're seriously awesome.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on May 16, 2016, 11:34:03 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
IceyDevil wrote:
Whoever does the art for these deserves a raise, I don't care how much they make already
so they have less resources to hire people to fix the damn performances?

Don't be an asshole. Just because your down on the game doesn't mean someone can't compliment a completely unrelated piece of work without you playing baby's first project manager.
@Sherrif_K

Qarl already addressed that here
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Every time I see one of these posts, I think to myself, "This is it! My card is finally coming to the game!"

Nope.

Maybe one day.
"...we try not to be dicks." - Mark
"...i speke good englesh" - Rhys
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl
More ! More ! :)
Is that chris in the Rigswalds card?
People Before Profit - Community Before Corporations.
http://everytimezone.com
I want someone to make a Card with this as the main image. :-)

Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
poe the gathering

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info