Upcoming Divination Cards

Can anyone explain how these cards work? I haven't had much luck finding any info on exactly how to use them. I have found a few during game-play but it's not very intuitive on WHAT to do with them.

Thanks for any feedback on this.

~Cheers
"
Ghostmage wrote:
Can anyone explain how these cards work?

The cards have a number on them indicating how many you need to collect to get what is shown on the card. Once you have a full stack of that card you can turn them in to the NPC Tasuni in Act 4; he's northeast of the waypoint. You then receive whatever item was listed on the stack of cards.
"
Arahman wrote:

I'm pretty sure this is Chris Wilson in a home made batman mask.

Huh, I was pretty sure it was Kevin Smith.
Saved
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
IceyDevil wrote:
Whoever does the art for these deserves a raise, I don't care how much they make already
so they have less resources to hire people to fix the damn performances?

Are you serious...
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"

9/10

Pro: Usefull Crafting bases

"

7/10
Semi-specific unique item, bit of RNG

"

3/10

CON:Specific non-corrupted unique item...

"

7/10
Pro: Wide RNG ( can get OP or Shitty amulet)

COn: non-corrupted

"

2/10

CON: Way too plain, low level, useless

"

7/10

PRO: League specific unique items

Con: Non corrupted(Harvest)

Dont get me wrong, i love Sire of Shards, its my favorite unique items. But giving a straight Unique item goes against the logic of divination cards. A good Divination card should be a way to give you the chance to dodge the tedious RNG of finding X but in counter part that item should be Cursed to have no rng possible on it anymore( Corrupted)

Neat insight bud
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Cool, now it will be much easier to reach mid-tier maps with this new card that grants t5 map. However, I think it would be better if it was magic (not quite sure about rare, because it would need a scour in worst-case scenario).
A tier 5 map... this better only drop in tier 1/2 otherwise its completely useless.

AN ILEVEL 60 HOLY CHAINMAIL FOR 7 CARDS, this will see alot of use, unless this drops fairly commonly in cruel dried lake or something this is just useless. Holy Chainmail is a bad low level base, if you wanted this 6l it would only be for scour/chancing.

Bet anything the Sire of Shards card is ungodly rare for no reason.
Same with the Aginord card, gonne be just stupidly rare for no reason. Minimum 12 cards to make the map, meaning you'll need to do maybe 20 maps and get REALLY lucky to make the map.

Rest of them are just cards that are going to be overly rare for no reason, yay you get a level 100 one hander........who uses one handers and your going to get a shit base and fail the Augment, but hey, it was only 3ex for the cards so no loss at all.
The more items there are that can drop - the lower the chance a specific item will drop. Buy more stash tabs.
"
LorewynGaming wrote:
A tier 5 map... this better only drop in tier 1/2 otherwise its completely useless.

AN ILEVEL 60 HOLY CHAINMAIL FOR 7 CARDS, this will see alot of use, unless this drops fairly commonly in cruel dried lake or something this is just useless. Holy Chainmail is a bad low level base, if you wanted this 6l it would only be for scour/chancing.

Bet anything the Sire of Shards card is ungodly rare for no reason.
Same with the Aginord card, gonne be just stupidly rare for no reason. Minimum 12 cards to make the map, meaning you'll need to do maybe 20 maps and get REALLY lucky to make the map.

Rest of them are just cards that are going to be overly rare for no reason, yay you get a level 100 one hander........who uses one handers and your going to get a shit base and fail the Augment, but hey, it was only 3ex for the cards so no loss at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8LaT5Iiwo4
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
I wish someone would do a greatwolf talisman one :x imagine the possibilities

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info