Upcoming Divination Cards

what is the "of Crafting" suffix ?
Loved the art of them!

And this Stormcaller text, pretty cool!
I hope Cartographer's Delight either drops outside of maps or can return a Caer Blaidd, otherwise it's horrible and worthless.

The rest are nice though. Though I'm curious about what exactly it is The Web gives you.
"
Phenixer wrote:
what is the "of Crafting" suffix ?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
How about instead of more junk, make cards useful. Example curpt atz axe, or how about making a orb that moves enchants from item to item unless u want us to keep running the lab over and over. I feel bad for ES builds sorry no flask still working on more crap cards that no one wants!
"
Vhlad wrote:
Why does the picture show a red map (T12+) when the result is a T5?

And who needs div cards for a T5 map? They're less than 1 alch each. People use them for the chisel recipe!

When a player requests a white map for a div card, I assume it has two purposes, (1) to provide a fast inroad to mapping for self found players, and (2) to provide a rapid entry into maps at the beginning of a league.

Therefore we need the card to drop well before that tier, and be farm-able enough for players who care about it.

If you look at the late league prices we have now, some div cards won't make sense. But not all cards are for late league (some are) and not all are for actively trading players.

I realise div cards don't interest me generally. They are either common and gives trash. Or too rare and you never complete a set within a league. Exception is the chains that bind. Feels like that card is in a sweet spot.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Omfg MY CARD

MYT CAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
\
ahhhhhhhhhhhh ORGASMMMM
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 16, 2016, 10:36:42 PM
Whoever does the art for these deserves a raise, I don't care how much they make already
"
IceyDevil wrote:
Whoever does the art for these deserves a raise, I don't care how much they make already
so they have less resources to hire people to fix the damn performances?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info