Why is volatile blood in the game?

Yeah i dont even find in wiki.. what is this fire damage? chaos or physical? Pure or mixed damage?

Died so many times yet I keep playing melee.. :D lol
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
Yeah i dont even find in wiki.. what is this fire damage? chaos or physical? Pure or mixed damage?

Volatile damage scales off of the monster main hand weapon. The problem, and when you guys die and other times not die is elemental damage mods on maps without, or even worse, with ele weakness. All of the damage gets converted to whichever the element is, and a huge multiplier is applied to all of that damage. One mod over doubles damage. Two over triples the damage!!

Don't run these problem solved

Or cap res at 169 (in HO) and carry big EHP.

I can do 1 ele map mod with 6500 life and enfeeble as melee at this point but not two. One shot city.

Basically it's a learn to be discerning issue. like reflect maps most of you stay away from.

Edit I forgot to mention it's also secondary damage. It can not be blocked, spell blocked , evaded, spell dodged etc.

Majority of you guys probably thought that was an easy map with fat MF right?:P Wrong. Anyway stay safe exiles.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 18, 2017, 2:15:38 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
webas wrote:

Volatile damage scales off of the monster main hand weapon. The problem, and when you guys die and other times not die is elemental damage mods on maps without, or even worse, with ele weakness. All of the damage gets converted to whichever the element is, and a huge multiplier is applied to all of that damage. One mod over doubles damage. Two over triples the damage!!

Don't run these problem solved

Or cap res at 169 (in HO) and carry big EHP.

I can do 1 ele map mod with 6500 life and enfeeble as melee at this point but not two. One shot city.

Basically it's a learn to be discerning issue. like reflect maps most of you stay away from.

Edit I forgot to mention it's also secondary damage. It can not be blocked, spell blocked , evaded, spell dodged etc.

Majority of you guys probably thought that was an easy map with fat MF right?:P Wrong. Anyway stay safe exiles.

Don't run maps as a life based melee with these mods:

- extra elemental damage
- vulnerability curse
- elemental weakness curse
- temporal chains curse
- -x% maximum resistances

At this point you start wondering why the f*ck are you even playing with melee builds.

- reflect
- hexproof
- reducked armor/block/evasion
- no leech

Here you realize that you should only play blue maps if you want to progress in the game, or restart your build with ES base. Or the best solution: start a non-melee build.
Last edited by Motopsycho on Apr 12, 2017, 1:10:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info