Why is volatile blood in the game?

Volatile blood is there to stop the OP melee builds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqiN3d4jhNM
I wanted to have Volatile mobs effect reworked into the Crystal Vein mini boss , delayed large AoE explosion. It would still kill people, but it would give good players a chance to react, or chance to kill these mobs by melee guys not relying on the totem.

but then, it would help META builds even more. You are supposed to watch out for danger as HC player. Not to play mechanically and build around immortality.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
"
Dawmz wrote:
Might as well remove all magic/rare mods on bosses since players want every danger removed. Just keep the bonus xp et the shiny color, but remove the mods effects, so we can afk whirling blade ae os up to 100. Woud be nice to also remove attacks from mobs, it's an inconvenience, they sometimes can stun me during py whirling blades + right click.

I'm asking for one specific mod that's fucking stupid to be removed and are you seriously trying to justify it's a acceptable danger AS melee? Have you ever done end game melee? Or are you going to be most of the range that can't admit melee is fucking garbage right now due to the dangers it has compared us rangers.

This exactly, Its not about removing dangerous mods, anyone who says this is extremely short sighted. The problem is punishing a particular playstyle while another literally has no danger comparable.

If you are arguing that people who want this removed dont want any danger in the game, thats bullshit. I like danger, keep volatiles, as long as theres a similar danger for ranged characters.

If youre saying its a clear speed meta problem and people should slow down anyway, again thats bullshit. This would only require melee characters to slow down while ranged can completely ignore it.

I cant believe how many people in this thread are missing the point. Its about a disparity in playstyles, not danger in general.
"
Miazga wrote:

I agree the blast can be a bitch to deal with, but you just need to step back for a second pop a health flask (if not on full health) and pop a defensive flask and u good

you obviously havent played enough high level melee if you think this will always save you from vol blood. They can hit you for 7k, 8k, 9k+ damage, if you are a 6k life character then no defense flask and being on full life solves it, you WILL die if you kill the monster in melee range.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Miazga wrote:

I agree the blast can be a bitch to deal with, but you just need to step back for a second pop a health flask (if not on full health) and pop a defensive flask and u good

you obviously havent played enough high level melee if you think this will always save you from vol blood. They can hit you for 7k, 8k, 9k+ damage, if you are a 6k life character then no defense flask and being on full life solves it, you WILL die if you kill the monster in melee range.

Miazgas a known troll Snorkle, FYI
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Miazga wrote:

and this is exactly why life nodes needs a buff.
For last 2 season i played melee chars too, but they are all CI based. With 10K es dealing with it its not so bad

"
TenTonBlue wrote:

Ignored... Im surprise you still here. As usual you didnt bring anything to the table just blunt accusation. Pathetic.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Dec 24, 2016, 11:54:44 AM
"
Miazga wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Miazga wrote:

and this is exactly why life nodes needs a buff.
For last 2 season i played melee chars too, but they are all CI based. With 10K es dealing with it its not so bad

"
TenTonBlue wrote:

Ignored... Im surprise you still here. As usual you didnt bring anything to the table just blunt accusation. Pathetic.

But this has nothing to do with life. ES chars die to it. It can do 10k damage and theoretically exceed that damage by at least double.
Why does a mod that can randomly oneshot (if mob type and mods on the mob are sufficient) you in a game with so much spam exist?
This is like dying to lag if you are melee, it is dumb and nonsensical.

Unlike dying to lag, that can't be fixed, since that is an Internet Service Provider thing, but this mod can be fixed.
Yes, most of the time, this mod does nothing to life or to ES characters. But once in a while, with the correct combination of mods, no matter how much life or ES you have, you die. Things like this, especially with such a bad tell, should not exist.
"
It's the same as asking: why is the game in the game? Lol, it is part of the challenge, you don't just hit brainless the volatiles, you read the monster mod if it is one, if you use viper, you hit to 30% life and go away, other way you hit until it reaches 10% life and put on your golem or a totem a culling strike to give the last hit. It may seem wrong to those playing the new brainless poe style, but it actually requires ability to deal with, not one shot shit and go on as it is being largely spread by now.

Wait, is it possible to read 1300 letters per 1/2 minute? Cause my build just killed 100 rare mobs while i was typing.

-.-

Do i need to explain more

One thing that diablo3 did right after a few patches was to make very clear what kind of modifiers rare packs and champions had just with their effects... and most of their effects were very clear & with a timer/charging/delay.
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Dec 24, 2016, 8:38:06 PM
"
Miazga wrote:

"
TenTonBlue wrote:

Lol, this is hilarious. Do you not remember how you proved you were a troll?

In a previous thread you called someone out for leaving a post that offered nothing to the conversation and yet 3 posts later you did that exact thing. Do you see the irony? Your doing the same thing right now. Hold on, let me see if i can dig up your troll post.

edit: ahh yes, here it is.
"
Miazga wrote:

there there boy, it's all going to be alright. I'm sure your mommy still loves you.
here have some candy to take that salty taste away:

As for not bringing conversation to the table, perhaps you missed my prior post? That is literally on the same page. Just more proof of your trolling i suppose.

But hey, you said you were going to ignore me. How about we play a little game. If you do respond to this, it will only be further proof of your trolling nature since once again you'll have contradicted yourself.

Last edited by TenTonBlue on Dec 24, 2016, 11:01:48 PM
they really need a clear indicator like reflect mobs have
Chill Jams

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info