New Unique Strongboxes

Not that I would mind since I do not expect to see any of those boxes: But have you ever thought about fixing the AI of these Tormented Spirits? I really always try to slam them into some rare monsters but they are just stupid enough to always end up in the next deadend of the map. Make them seek the closest posessable monster please! Oh yeah and make those boxes a once per Act find!
I came here to drink milk and kick ass...and I've just finished my milk.
Hype as always!
I've been playing this game for 3 years and only found 1 unique strongbox so...
Maybe im lucky? I have found 2 "Unique Barrels" the first 450 hours of playing.

But really fun with new Strongboxes! I hope we all see them more often..
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
cool!

more unique boxes I will never see in game :D

played for so many years, ever since the ambush league started, I saw 2 unique boxes only, I think there is no point adding more boxes if the rate of these boxes is like 50 times more, so every 50 hours of play you will see at least one, make sence?
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
OMG NICE :D finally some new ones...those looks so awsome.. great artwork..

Good Job GGG... cant wait to face those ;D
"
MasterIssy wrote:
going to feel how awesome is that when I find a unique box once, 3 years of poe never found one lol

this.
Not much play but loving every new addition. Cheers GGG always have a comeback player in me.
It looks awesome. Hopefully spawn rates will be better than for current ones. During my whole carrier I was lucky enough to find 1 Koam's strongbox and guess what? Koam's ring. :)
hahaha i have seen 1 unique barrel ever in poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info