New Unique Strongboxes

"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
Unique strongboxes don't spawn often enough for me to get excited over.

Okay, just to show how seldom they drop, I wasn't even aware that there WERE any unique chests in general game play, and I'm coming up to 3000 hours of playing time! :)
Last edited by timbo1959 on May 10, 2016, 11:00:40 PM
cool. more boxes that never spawn and drop shit.
"
You mean like how they never responded to community concerns about the two week race, involved everyone in having input to their preferred options and then rolled them out within a few days? Yeah, the GGG team are awful!

haha you sound so salty!!! did i say the team were awful? re-read my thread a couple of times if you need too just to be sure, i said they never SEEM ( look that word up in dictionary if it confuses you) to respond to feedback regarding the game, which they dont, you are just quoting one example of when they did , good for you son.
Never seen even a sigle unique strongbox for my entire gameplay expierience (Not counting one's in unique maps). I hope to see these one day.
"
IceDeal wrote:
Awesome, hopefully they'll spawn more frequently that the actual ones.

I seriously doubt it. Why would GGG do that? They always want the exiles to starve for everything. It seems to delight our Talosian overlords (such nasty mind games they play on us poor exiles).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
lol, what a joke.....I encountered only one unique strongbox box in my entire poe time via orb of chance during the talisman event.

also there was a challenges which said "find and open a unique strongbox"

and you know what guys? Even after I chanced a fucking unique strongbox box and openend it, it didn't

apply to the challenge because I didn't "FOUND IT"!

Seriously GGG...

and by the way, the drops from such a "unique strongbox" are absolutely trash....
Last edited by Gizmotoson on May 12, 2016, 11:34:51 AM
Wait... this game has unique strong boxes? Ive never seen one, ever! so heres hoping they increase the spawn reate of them!
I'm playing for 3 years and I found ONE!!! Unique strongbox.
I have run across 1 unique strongbox in over 2 years of playing. Not very excited for this but maybe in a couple years when I run across one, I will attempt excitement.
Meh, waiting for something "bigger" to draw me back in :D will keep checkin back.
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info