New Unique Strongboxes

Same as many others have said, I get not being overly common and spawning all the time. But I finally hit my first unique strongbox (including chancing a lot of boxes) for the first time a few weeks ago.

Was really fun, and was just some temp character I was running up.

Sounds fun but should really increase the spawn rate by a good bit.
I got a unique barrel the other day I know it sounds retarded but it was a unique barrel that just kept spawning mobs almost like a Eleron mission but at the end it dropped crazy amount of loot, to bad nothing good but it was a cool experience.
I like it how 19 pages contain 180+ ;iterally identical comments.
and I've only died 39 times. (c) Libbritania ( tokimeki ).
Great ill be sure to give my feedback when I encounter one of the three ie approximately next year
I believe we can say, after 19 pages of the same comment, that Unique Strongboxes needs to be more common
"
Phenixer wrote:
I believe we can say, after 19 pages of the same comment, that Unique Strongboxes needs to be more common

whats more concerning is GGG never seem to respond to feedback :(
You mean like how they never responded to community concerns about the two week race, involved everyone in having input to their preferred options and then rolled them out within a few days? Yeah, the GGG team are awful!
"
IRISHx wrote:
Yay! More stuff I will never ever find in this game!

Best reply in this thread
too bad i have never found a unique strong box.. its just content ill never see...
"Don't Tread on Me"
"
Illuvatar_82 wrote:
That's lovely and all, but as at least one other person has said in this thread, I have never encountered not a single unique strongbox since they've been added to the game, not one. Moar content I will never see or get to try. Also, the 'lore' for these things seems a bit contrived, tbch. This game is starting to feel very messy, lore-wise, not cohesive, as much as I'm sure you're trying to make it all fit nicely. I don't know, I hope I'm not losing my love for this game, because I had also thought I was signing up for the 10 Act(/Years?) 'dream' Chris and Co spoke of those many years ago in C/O Beta. They do look beautifully designed though, I'll give you that much. :D

Wraeclast is a post-apocalyptic land with tons of living history and a lot of different cultures. I'm sure if Earth was a ghost-haunted place where you could find revenants from hundreds to thousands years ago wandering around, it'd be similarly weird.

I think GGG is doing a good job on the lore. The deeper and more varied they make it the better IMO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info