New Unique Strongboxes

"
Vhlad wrote:
Can't wait to come across these once every 8000 maps.

PS.

I've seen strange barrel a handful of times (under 5).
Empyrean apparatus? never.
Koam's cache? Once I think. In coop. And I didn't click it.

That's after 8 characters taken from 1 to (90-95) and dozens of race characters. Ya gotta wonder who this stuff is designed for if you can get to 90 without seeing a single unique strongbox, when most players quit before even finishing act 3 merciless.

For those with a "better"/"enhanced" RNG, for those with bots/PoEHUD, for those with dev tools (the best version of the game is the dev version of the game). TL;DR - few of us lucky minions will ever get to see one.

For all the time i have played, i have managed to get Kaom's. That was two leagues ago. It dropped Kaom's Primacy with mid rolls - not that bad of an encounter.

If GGG wants to introduce new stuff, they better crank that RNG tool and significantly increase the spawn rate for them, especially IF one uses Zana's map device Ambush mod (IIRC).

Otherwise, it will simply be one of those things that classify as waste of talent, time and resource.

Then again, GGG's game, GGG's rules.
What's the use of designing these when less than 90% of the playerbase will ever encounter one lol

Typical display of negative efficiency in manpower usage.
10/10 for the art team. They got everything right since 2.0

Not really fancy about these boxes those. I've only encoutered the small barrel and Kaom since the first wave of unique strongbox. They're too rare.
"
xDBoomer wrote:
I've been playing since closed beta and I still haven't found 1 unique strong box or 6L 1 item. This league I haven't gotten 1 exalt drop. My RNG is the worst when it comes to this game.

Same for me, playing since 3 years and encountered 2 unique boxes so far (one in darkshrine even which was a barrel and one with jewels etc). Found like 3 or 4 exalts with my ~ 30 chars within this 3 years. Besides Tabula Rasa, never found a 6l as well.

So, nice idea with new strongboxes but even after the 2.0 "improvement" I don't even think about it to see them again.
in 3877 hours of game i saw one unique strongbox in zana 82 map... if you fix the spawn that will nice...
Nice idea and a good use of the warbands.

But now please as a lot already wrote: Let there be more unique strongboxes spawn.
I had more than 7 uniques(including leg Mjolner) out of blue strongboxes with "Contains an additional Unique Item" mod...
So what are these talks about? Differently designed boxes with beautiful animation?... seriously?
wish i could say i'm happy with this... but i never found a unique strongbox in my life so yeah not really any use for me sadly:')

Anyways keep up the good work adding new content tho :D can't ever be enough ^^
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Fix your game act 4 and the lab still crash for no reason .
R.I.P 4.B.
New stuff is always nice, but i would prefer improving what you already have.
Issues with fps drops, disconnects and all those things that cause a lot of frustration and drive people away from the game should be prioritized.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info