New Unique Strongboxes

Yeah I have to admit I'm so-so about these, I mean hey it's nice but I have never found the previous ones, now if were're making an exception for the barrel I have found that once. But it honestly seems like you have a better chance to actually chance the boxes than it does to see one/come across one.

But again, maybe that's the way it's meant to be since they are quite powerful. Just doesn't get me all that hyped since I have never seen one of the old ones.
#NeverGoing90
"
Grollip wrote:
Very nice! It's good to see strongboxes getting a bit of love! Pity it probably won't be in in time for the current round of flashback, though. I wonder if it'll be possible to "chance" a normal strongbox into a unique.

i dont know about the new boxes, but the ones that are in game now are possible to chance.
"
IRISHx wrote:
Yay! More stuff I will never ever find in this game!

THISS!! all day
Still haven't seen a single unique strongbox :/
cool

with a spawn rate of 1 per 5 month ill see all three by late 2017. cool
Ill just die after I click on it(not that I'll ever see one anyway)and it freezes my screen for a few seconds...good times. lol Strongboxes...silly
"
sidtherat wrote:
cool

what everyone thinks prob
"
Cogburn wrote:
Still haven't seen a single unique strongbox :/

same. so not really taking this news one way or another because it will completely not effect my game
"
sidtherat wrote:

I appreciate your optimism Sid, considering that we are around 10th page of "I have never seen one" or "2 in 2000 hours" ;)

So, it's my turn. I have even encountered unique box twice, both times it was strange barrel. I feel very yawn-tastic reading announcements about content I'm sure I will never experience here.

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
Unique strongboxes don't spawn often enough for me to get excited over.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info