New Unique Strongboxes

This is a f**king genius idea to implement old content!

Now can we please have a Master system that frees us of the grind?!
srsly i hate these Masters so much right now!
More shit only the truly dedicated will see.
Saved
here's hope these boxes have a check to not spawn in redicolous locations.
finding "a strange barrel" when out exploring the world for the first time was hilarious, looking forward to seeing new unique boxes out there
Nice idea, but I can't really be excited about them. Haven't come across one unique strongbox or barrel the time I have played PoE and while these are certainly interesting...I hate to say, but I will, and only speak for myself here. ...So what? If they'll be so rare and drop garbage (likely) then big deal, though if their frequency is at least something you can come across at least a few times, that will be better. We'll see what happens, but I have my doubts that I'll even get to see one of these things.
The artwork on Deshret's Storm is fantastic!
As cool as these seem to be I really hope if they are as rare as the ones we already have they are at least more rewarding. Nothing like finding only 3 Kaom's Chests since they were released only to be rewarded with Kaom's Rings. Oh yeah, lets not forget the 2 Strange Barrels I have found that gave me 2 Doubting Knights. Fun times!!

Seriously though, the concept seems neat. Here's to hoping they are as cool as they seem!
Yay, more unique strongboxes that will spawn approximately 0 times per player per league.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
the whole time ive played only saw one
IGN : Detrium
Cool, new strongboxes so you can never see them ever =P The spawn rates are so low I only saw 2 Strange Barrels in my 2K hours lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info