Please scale spectres up as well as down (Or another alternative for summoner QoL)

"
Dos_Fafner wrote:
Typical GGG methodology: Always punish the players.

oh C-mon no one is perfect. If they had to wait to make sure no one gets hurt then they would never get anything done.

I thought had it this way in the beginning, and changed it because people were raising level one specters then going straight to docks or something and having their specter kill stuff for them which leveled them up five times per mob.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Jun 10, 2016, 8:34:41 AM
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
I thought had it this way in the beginning, and changed it because people were raising level one specters then going straight to docks or something and having their specter kill stuff for them which leveled them up five times per mob.

That sounds broken. Guess spectres were scaling but not with their level maths.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"
Fruz wrote:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

=(

I also feel that people are too used to power creep and super fast cleaning and always want more to be honest.
You can find caster type or meele type or physical range type minion in every area right ? Some will be weaker than others, alright, we could see that as a drawback from specters.

there's only really 1 or 2 decent melee spectres, and the reason the rest suck is more about their AI than how "weak" they are.

If GGG would give us a little interaction with the skills that the spectres possess (a dialog box where we could click on one or two skills from those the spectre has available, disabling the rest, including the ridiculous repetitive taunting) then just about any melee spectre would be somewhat viable. As it is they almost universally suck.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:

Last edited by joachimbond on Jun 15, 2016, 3:20:48 PM
ai changes are probably not in the cards saddly
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
ai changes are probably not in the cards saddly

except to nerf them if someone discovers an OP mechanic interaction.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:

I've officially stopped giving a fuck.

Congratulations, GGG. You've won.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:

Please change the thread title back. While you started this thread, it contains the voices of many, many players who are not you. Quite a few of us still care about this issue.
OK.

Sorry about my selfish re-title.

I'm pissed that GGG has shit all over my favorite game to the point I can't bear to play it any more.

Edit to add:

Congratulations on your monkey, Jennik!
Quoting Saltychipmunk:

Last edited by joachimbond on Jun 26, 2016, 9:28:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info