Please Allow full game unlock after beating Normal Difficulty OR Remove Normal Difficulty

"
TriniGamer wrote:

Let me ask you this, why would D3 sold based off D2 when D3 looked and played nothing like D2?

Because it is a sequel? lol
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
TriniGamer wrote:

BTW I happen to find POE superior to D3 I have said this a million times here not sure why people are still living in this bubble where they think I believe that D3 is better than POE. My point has always been since POE is a carbon copy of D2 they also adopted dumb and stupid outdated things that needed to be improved upon that was not possible in the last century due to more modern game engines and technology.

Chris said 50% of people quit POE, Blizzard said no such thing so i am just trying to help Chris understand why. If there is a pile of gold at the end of the tunnel with a rare diamond that will take me years to find I would only like to walk through the living latrine barefooted just once in order to reach there

hence my suggestion to unlock the game after first playthrough so we can get started with end game. In which universe do people grind an ARPG mid way as opposed to end game?

You can't have it both ways. You like PoE but you want to change everything about it to make it D3? But PoE is currently better than D3 in your opinion? But it needs to be like D3 to be a better game than D3? But you just said PoE is superior to D3 but D3 is better because it sells more and has updates that D2/PoE doesn't have?

MAKE UP YOU DAMN MIND.

Also would like to remind you that D3 originally had you play through all the difficulties even if you got rushed You just did it faster. PoE intends to remove difficulties as they add enough Acts. That is GGG's design choice. They don't have to become like D3 just to appease a small minority of players. Claiming 50% of players quit before brutus or whatever makes no sense in arguing for the difficulties to be removed. Shouldn't they get to like cruel and a half before quitting to make that point? And also accounting for players not learning that resistances are important in cruel and merci?
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on May 9, 2016, 3:54:09 PM

I think the core part of POE makes it a superior game to D3 and for this I am willing to play POE over D3 and I think POE is better than D3 where the build mechanics go.

This has nothing to do with playing 3 times for each character in what is actually an experience similar to walking through a mile of latrine to reach the golden fun that does exist at the end.

I have completed the retarded quests once, having to do it 3 times is atrocious just to reach end game. I already walked a mile barefooted through the latrine to reach the gold mine why must I do it 2 more times?

Nobody ever said to turn this game into D3 its sad that the bandwagon latrine circle jerk trolls here seem to be spreading these lies. I am saying this game is a carbon copy of a game from the last century where all the good and bad was copied.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on May 9, 2016, 3:51:25 PM
"
"
TriniGamer wrote:

BTW I happen to find POE superior to D3 I have said this a million times here not sure why people are still living in this bubble where they think I believe that D3 is better than POE. My point has always been since POE is a carbon copy of D2 they also adopted dumb and stupid outdated things that needed to be improved upon that was not possible in the last century due to more modern game engines and technology.

Chris said 50% of people quit POE, Blizzard said no such thing so i am just trying to help Chris understand why. If there is a pile of gold at the end of the tunnel with a rare diamond that will take me years to find I would only like to walk through the living latrine barefooted just once in order to reach there

hence my suggestion to unlock the game after first playthrough so we can get started with end game. In which universe do people grind an ARPG mid way as opposed to end game?

You can't have it both ways. You like PoE but you want to change everything about it to make it D3? But PoE is currently better than D3 in your opinion? But it needs to be like D3 to be a better game than D3? But you just said PoE is superior to D3 but D3 is better because it sells more and has updates that D2/PoE doesn't have?

MAKE UP YOU DAMN MIND.

Change EVERYTHING? seems you like to follow the bandwagon circle jerks without reading anything.

Nope the only thing I have ever suggested in my 3 year existence of POE was to include a better party system like a match making system while leaving the current manual system for those interested as optional.

And give the ability to unlock the game after the first play through.

This TWO SUGGESTION in my 3 YEARS HERE changes NOTHING about POE and it affects you in NO WAY. All it does is make the experience less of a living latrine to new players who don't want to do the retarded quests 3 times just to reach end game.

I like how some people here wants to trick me into thinking they are grinding and making end game builds in normal mode. When everybody knows gear in anything besides end game is trash.

Last edited by TriniGamer on May 9, 2016, 3:55:42 PM
new player here. 1.5k hrs spent on D3, 500hrs spend on poe. obviously they are day and night; D3 is a joke comparing to poe.

existing league -> going through all acts takes me 6hrs solo to get to lvl70
new leagues -> going through all acts takes me 8hrs solo to get to lvl70

also your site stats are flawed. I am a data engineer with 11yrs of exp

"
new player here. 1.5k hrs spent on D3, 500hrs spend on poe. obviously they are day and night; D3 is a joke comparing to poe.

existing league -> going through all acts takes me 6hrs solo to get to lvl70
new leagues -> going through all acts takes me 8hrs solo to get to lvl70

also your site stats are flawed. I am a data engineer with 11yrs of exp

I have been saying D3 is a joke for a along time now, funny how you missed that part.

This game needs only 2 things to improve which I have already provided and I am NOT alone in this others have also made this suggestion. This is because ARPG is about end game nobody is farming and grinding builds in Cruel Act 1 lets not kid ourselves here.

Also the multi player is a joke.

This what I speak off has nothing to do with leagues or gameplay mechanics. SO I find it funny you would bring it up which leads me to believe you are a troll on a second account.

Last edited by TriniGamer on May 9, 2016, 3:59:26 PM
"
TriniGamer wrote:

I think the core part of POE makes it a superior game to D3 and for this I am willing to play POE over D3 and I think POE is better than D3 where the build mechanics go.

This has nothing to do with playing 3 times for each character in what is actually an experience similar to walking through a mile of latrine to reach the golden fun that does exist at the end.

I have completed the retarded quests once, having to do it 3 times is atrocious just to reach end game. I already walked a mile barefooted through the latrine to reach the gold mine why must I do it 2 more times?

Nobody ever said to turn this game into D3 its sad that the bandwagon latrine circle jerk trolls here seem to be spreading these lies. I am saying this game is a carbon copy of a game from the last century where all the good and bad was copied.

You know what happens when you play the game more than just normal? You get better at running the start of the game. Yeah that is right, the quests that I took days finishing 3 times to get through merciless my first time take merely an hour or two now if I play aggressively. You know what didn't help me learn how to get through those quests faster and faster? Bitching about having to do the quests over and over without even doing it once.

I don't know how you can think PoE is a better game at the core when you can't even continue into cruel without complaining that you already did this when the information is readily available that it will remain this way until acts are added until you are just playing through 1-10 without any difficulties. You don't like it? Learn to adapt to the triple run, skip optional quests and what not until the difficulties are reduced to 1 or find another game. I like to encourage people to play this game since I enjoy it so much but I'd much rather have you not if you can't understand that these minor inconveniences are here to stay for now. All you will do is convince people that the game is crap because you couldn't be bothered to put any effort into it.

We should be glad you aren't in end game though, then you'd probably demand GGG have mirrors drop from every monster as it is no fun to not be able to mirror any item you want at any time.

"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on May 9, 2016, 4:04:39 PM
"
"
TriniGamer wrote:

You know what happens when you play the game more than just normal? You get better at running the start of the game. Yeah that is right, the quests that I took days finishing 3 times to get through merciless my first time take merely an hour or two now if I play aggressively. You know what didn't help me learn how to get through those quests faster and faster? Bitching about having to do the quests over and over without even doing it once.

I don't know how you can think PoE is a better game at the core when you can't even continue into cruel without complaining that you already did this when the information is readily available that it will remain this way until acts are added until you are just playing through 1-10 without any difficulties. You don't like it? Learn to adapt to the triple run, skip optional quests and what not until the difficulties are reduced to 1 or find another game. I like to encourage people to play this game since I enjoy it so much but I'd much rather have you not.

I could handle 2 runs. Normal and Merciless, but 3 is a complete joke ESPECIALLY PER CHARACTER.

However I understand GGG is going to remove one of the difficulty reducing it to a total of 2 instead of 3 for the next big patch.

So I wait to see.

The fact of the matter is for each character you have to play 3 times this brings it up to 10 or 20 times depending on how many characters you are creating for different builds.

Trini, have you never watched the sequel of a movie? Did you watch it because you liked the original?

I certainly don't watch sequels because of some unrelated movie I watched. Because I liked Keanu Reaves in the Matrix wouldn't comvince me to go see another movie just because he's in it. Which is kind of what you're suggesting with your tenuous link between WoW and D3. People play the sequel of a game because of the previous game. Not because of some other game.

Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Trini, have you never watched the sequel of a movie? Did you watch it because you liked the original?

I certainly don't watch sequels because of some unrelated movie I watched. Because I liked Keanu Reaves in the Matrix wouldn't comvince me to go see another movie just because he's in it. Which is kind of what you're suggesting with your tenuous link between WoW and D3. People play the sequel of a game because of the previous game. Not because of some other game.

But but but, I watched God's Not Dead, and that is what inspired me to watch Captain America: Winter Soldier... Right?

I mean Captain America was a crappy prequel and all but surely God's Not Dead explains why Winter Soldier would be amazing.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on May 9, 2016, 4:06:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info