Please Allow full game unlock after beating Normal Difficulty OR Remove Normal Difficulty

What makes you think you could handle endgame when you can't handle cruel?

Matchmaking is simple. Make your game public with the description of what you're doing. "Questing through act 2" or whatever. You will be matched with people who want to join you.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
TriniGamer wrote:
It would seem that I am stuck at level 52. Its becoming quite boring to progress to end game that I am back to Playing Heroes of Newerth. I can't imagine having to complete cruel by myself or beg someone to join me where as in D3 I could be matched in a match making party and play with those people.

since Chris say 50% of people quit POE in Act 1 I would imagine 30% quit in Cruel and another 10% quit by merciless just trying to reach end game.

One should not be punished and have to suffer like this just to get to end game.

Atleast in HON I am stuck around 1872 MMR and not far off from my goal of 1900 MMR which should put me at the top of the world in moba player skills.

Sounds like you are not capping your resists.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
TriniGamer wrote:
It would seem that I am stuck at level 52. Its becoming quite boring to progress to end game that I am back to Playing Heroes of Newerth. I can't imagine having to complete cruel by myself or beg someone to join me where as in D3 I could be matched in a match making party and play with those people.

since Chris say 50% of people quit POE in Act 1 I would imagine 30% quit in Cruel and another 10% quit by merciless just trying to reach end game.

One should not be punished and have to suffer like this just to get to end game.

Atleast in HON I am stuck around 1872 MMR and not far off from my goal of 1900 MMR which should put me at the top of the world in moba player skills.

If you hate POE and love the D3 game systems, why don't you play D3?

I know the answer: you are a D3 schill, here on the POE forums to troll and promote D3.

EDIT: BTW D2 is the gold standard, D3 is trash.
Last edited by Khoranth on May 13, 2016, 6:21:21 PM
YES NORMAL DIFFICUL ABSOLUTE NONSENSE ! BORING SHIT.. !! TIMEWASTE
Last edited by WellDoneMan on May 14, 2016, 1:45:57 AM
"
"
TriniGamer wrote:

Sounds like you are not capping your resists.

I agree, i saw a huge difference between no or low resist (os by mob pack in often case) and decent resist in merciless.

"
WellDoneMan wrote:
YES NORMAL DIFFICUL ABSOLUTE NONSENSE ! BORING SHIT.. !! TIMEWASTE

Hum maybe player could have the choice ? After all casual player could never do merciless or cruel mode. And this king of player are important for economic game healthy too. If poe stay a difficult and demanding game, i am fine with it.
"
mark1030 wrote:
What makes you think you could handle endgame when you can't handle cruel?

Matchmaking is simple. Make your game public with the description of what you're doing. "Questing through act 2" or whatever. You will be matched with people who want to join you.

I don't mean difficulty I mean boring.

why don't they just remove normal mode? who the hell would make a mode this easy? its waste of time.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Yes Please ! OR erase from hardcore mode ..
SC for bots, new players, carebear slave worker's.. HC for the real gamers for rewards. Please !
Last edited by WellDoneMan on May 14, 2016, 9:34:18 AM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
I don't mean difficulty I mean boring.
why don't they just remove normal mode? who the hell would make a mode this easy? its waste of time.

what do you think they could do to make it more interesting? add more difficulty? in the end that's that what makes maps interesting, isn't it`?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
The game was much more fun to play before act 4 came along imo. Act4 sucks, as does the Lab.
I wonder what happened to the GGG team to cause such dreadful decisions in game design since open beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info