Labyrinth, movespeed and movement skills

If GGG wanted to make lab harder, please exclude this increase in difficulty for first time ascendants like me.

When I completed the 6th trial, I was pretty excited because hey, ascendancy is just a few steps away and the trials so far have been manageable. Lo and behold... it took me half a day combined, double digit tries and enough leveling up purely inside lab that I barely get any experience in the first half of Cruel. As a player with potato PC and massive avoidance of action games, the repetitive dying from traps because of poor dexterity made me reconsider continuing on this game. I simply don't understand why there's a MANDATORY Mario-esque game inside an ARPG (but you can simply skip ascendancy! yeah right...), and you can't imagine just how happy I was when I googled that traps won't be the end game of PoE.

Even now, the realization that I still have to do 2 more of this, and 3 more for each new alt I'll make in the future, makes me feel defeated prematurely. I can't fathom how people can manage HC with Merci lab completed; kudos to them. Me, I deleted my ranger HC alt after barely passing through this horror with my SC class. I'm totally fine with reading Dominus/Malachai/etc skills and avoiding them; endless traps where I have to redo everything with just one mistake is just too morally depressing.

If you want to make it uniform in difficulty, at least only null the move speed bonus. Please don't make the trap chain even longer. Meanwhile, I figure I'll ask my friend to play lab for my characters; I come to play ARPG, not AAAAAAAAArpg.

Sincerely,
Your fellow non-keyboard warrior
Last edited by Abs01ut3 on May 6, 2016, 4:54:04 PM
Looking for Uber Lab with movement speed cap and Flasks disabled (outside of boss rooms).
IGN: Scordalia_
how the fuck do you get 300% movementspeed lol

i do it with 85 and 1k health regen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info