Labyrinth, movespeed and movement skills

"
Achilion wrote:

rly brah ? talkin s**t about me ? didn't know u were all-knowing entity.

Man, now I want to make a faster than your normal build so I too can be an all knowing entity
"
G7Ghost wrote:
"
Achilion wrote:

Man, now I want to make a faster than your normal build so I too can be an all knowing entity

im just sayin what he said was kinda disrespectfull...don't you think ?
IGN : Sir_Big
"
G7Ghost wrote:
You're buttsore, Pewzor

Anyway if you guys hate movespeed and clearspeed for labyrinth then just put a darkshrine that's 100% guaranteed to spawn near the first room's entrance that always cast's double strength temp chains and makes chilled ground on the entire floor

Not really kiddo.

He said he can do it on any class or no class selected to make a point.

I said go ahead and prove me wrong... no idea why umadbro.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Achilion wrote:
"
G7Ghost wrote:
"
Achilion wrote:

are you the guy who he claimed is exploiting the system to gain 30 second advantage every time?

Shame on you.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Achilion wrote:
"
G7Ghost wrote:
"
Achilion wrote:

Me suspecting that your build is suboptimal given your times, in a mode that literally only you play with no competition is disrespectful? Given that you are the only person who runs normal, you don't really have any reason to improve your build or even do more than 1 run per day, so I think it is pretty safe to say there is room for improvement. I don't recall ever saying you were a scrub or bad, or anything about you at all really just that your build has no competition and I suspect that if one was interested in Lab running normal they could surely find a way to compete with it. I don't think any of my conclusions require me to be omnipotent, just very mildly observant.

"

Yea I'm going to spend hours and hours leveling a marauder and gearing him for lab just to prove my point to you, because you are so important and all. I could regret my current Pathfinder to 0 ascendancy points without much trouble, but unfortunately you can't remove your ascendancy class entirely.

"
are you the guy who he claimed is exploiting the system to gain 30 second advantage every time?

Shame on you.

I never claimed anyone is "exploiting the system". There is a bug that is give the first place runner 30 seconds advantage. The thread is in the bug forum posted by PAJAMAMONSTER himself.
Last edited by demonwing on May 4, 2016, 4:48:17 PM
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
G7Ghost wrote:
You're buttsore, Pewzor

Anyway if you guys hate movespeed and clearspeed for labyrinth then just put a darkshrine that's 100% guaranteed to spawn near the first room's entrance that always cast's double strength temp chains and makes chilled ground on the entire floor

Not really kiddo.

Yes, really. I can tell by the "insults" you put out
"
demonwing wrote:

Me suspecting that your build is suboptimal given your times, in a mode that literally only you play with no competition is disrespectful? Given that you are the only person who runs normal, you don't really have any reason to improve your build or even do more than 1 run per day, so I think it is pretty safe to say there is room for improvement. I don't recall ever saying you were a scrub or bad, or anything about you at all really just that your build has no competition and I suspect that if one was interested in Lab running normal they could surely find a way to compete with it. I don't think any of my conclusions require me to be omnipotent, just very mildly observant.

i wont go into details but your assumptions are wrong if u think that i didnt have to compete to get better times

https://www.pathofexile.com/labyrinth/Perandus/1/1461974400

this is an example of normal lab competition
"
Achilion wrote:
"
demonwing wrote:

i wont go into details but your assumptions are wrong if u think that i didnt have to compete to get better times

https://www.pathofexile.com/labyrinth/Perandus/1/1461974400

this is an example of normal lab competition

Oh sorry you're right. You have exactly one other person to compete with. And it's an ASCENDANT. In NORMAL. Think about that one for a sec.

I can't believe you are so offended at the mere thought that someone could possibly make a build better than yours if they were to try and that your build could possibly not be perfect. Jesus Christ.
Last edited by demonwing on May 4, 2016, 5:10:37 PM
You said it yourself trickster is not optimal :)but anyway lets finish the discussion this is not healthy :). Have a good day Sir^^

edit : will catch u in game so we have chance to discuss it in a polite manner
Last edited by Achilion on May 4, 2016, 5:21:51 PM
300% MS was mentioned for a dedicated Lab runner build, with no defense / life.

I saw it quite a while ago, so no idea what most people run at this current point in time.

For regular players an adrenaline quicksilver and some gear with movement speed like Devoto helmet + good boots would be enough for most situations to bypass most traps ignoring their placement and timing.

It was mentioned several times about not knowing the intricacies of competitive lab racing since I don't participate in it.
This is quite true, as I have zero interest in its current form, with % of health lost and the number of times you got hit by traps not factoring into the final score, and the ability to use moement skills however many times you want + uncapped movespeed.

I don't deny that is is quite hard to do / practice for, it is just not a competition format that is interesting to me.

Plus there is an issue of me spending almost the same time on just loading zones as the top runners spend for the entire run, so... even if I try, I won't even come close to being anywhere significant on the board, regardless of how much time I spend on practice
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on May 5, 2016, 5:30:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info