2.2 Crit Shockwave Totem Assassin - 625k+ DPS - Ez Atziri/All Maps - UBER DOWN!!

Make your way to the 2nd totem and pick up anything you need on the way. That should be your priority.

As for leveling, just get movespeed boots and a tabula, the rest should be whatever decent rare items you find. Make sure you bring mana flasks.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

The build revolves mostly around the guaranteed crits on full life (since you don't deal damage with anything but totems, they're always on full life) and the guaranteed crits + culling on low life.

I'm not clear on where the crits on full life comes from, could you explain a bit more?
"
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

The build revolves mostly around the guaranteed crits on full life (since you don't deal damage with anything but totems, they're always on full life) and the guaranteed crits + culling on low life.

I'm not clear on where the crits on full life comes from, could you explain a bit more?

The Ambush notable of the Assassin ascendancy class.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
nice build need more movespeed
Im in the process of trying this build. Could you provide the jewels you are geared with? Thanks
First off totems actually don't stay on full life, and you are readying the ability wrong. Ambush says 100% "MORE" critical strike chance on enemies that are on full life. Unless I am not understanding something I assume thats what you meant by when totems are on full life they always crit.

even 100% more isnt 100%, just 100% MORE, so if your totem has 40% crit, then 100% more is another 40%, for total of 80% crit etc..

WHere are you getting that totems always crit on full life?
"
Paragon1 wrote:
First off totems actually don't stay on full life, and you are readying the ability wrong. Ambush says 100% "MORE" critical strike chance on enemies that are on full life. Unless I am not understanding something I assume thats what you meant by when totems are on full life they always crit.

even 100% more isnt 100%, just 100% MORE, so if your totem has 40% crit, then 100% more is another 40%, for total of 80% crit etc..

I never said the totems have to be on full life. I'm just not precising that it's the monsters that need to be full life since I'm assuming people here have already read the ascendancy class nodes. Enemies are always going to be on full life when you place the totem because you can't deal damage with anything else.

Second, I'll well aware of 100% more being double my actual crit chance. My crit chance is over 50%, so that's guaranteed crit (95% cap, but that's basically guaranteed).

Thanks to Saranghaeyo_ for the +1 carcass jack.

That just bumped the dps up from 500k to 624k. Completely nuts lol
So what is actually scaling damage here? Saw this and it looked awesome to try on the 2 week league, so I took an old level 65 standard character to try it on a 5l. The tooltip dps is only 5k and it's just doing hardly any damage. I'm pretty certain im doing something wrong here because I can get more damage on leveling skills with no passive points dedicated to them.

On top of that, can you post desired stats on jewels along with like a level 40 tree, 60, 80 etc?

Thanks.
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Paragon1 wrote:

I never said the totems have to be on full life. I'm just not precising that it's the monsters that need to be full life since I'm assuming people here have already read the ascendancy class nodes. Enemies are always going to be on full life when you place the totem because you can't deal damage with anything else.

Second, I'll well aware of 100% more being double my actual crit chance. My crit chance is over 50%, so that's guaranteed crit (95% cap, but that's basically guaranteed).

If you can hit over 50% crit as is, why not just run deadly infusion and have cap crit all the time, not just on the initial hit.

Ambush is nice, but it is only going to give the higher crit chance on one hit, where as it would be easy to get 95% crit all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info