2.2 Crit Shockwave Totem Assassin - 625k+ DPS - Ez Atziri/All Maps - UBER DOWN!!

"
k33s69 wrote:
Any leveling guide for this build in 2.3?

Thanks!

blade vortex or LA + bow. i went LA + bow coz i picked damage passives first.

i only died to daresso (fkin hate that guy, died like 20-25 times, lost count) and randomcorrupted area bosses coz i dont know their skills (like there's that snake thing in old fields whih moves really fast and fires bleeding GMP darts... thats bastard was super hard to hit coz totems are super slow)
"

btw, if you die in lab to traps, then its a player problem, not a build problem.

If you dying by SINGLE trap because build has very little hpregen is NOT problem of player, is problem of build
can u show your damage unbuffed?
i mean only auras.. no flasks and no charges

there is something wrong
with that high damage u should kill uber atziri in two shakes
Last edited by obojetnecotujest on Jun 8, 2016, 6:14:16 AM
"
can u show your damage unbuffed?
i mean only auras.. no flasks and no charges

there is something wrong
with that high damage u should kill uber atziri in two shakes

After a few more test runs, I replaced phys to lightning with faster casting when doing uber and she dies a lot faster now. (she has very high elemental resistances)

Btw @everyone: Whenever a new big patch comes out, I dismantle all my characters and make new builds. I've kept my shockwave totem build intact for now because he's really fun, but I stopped playing it when Prophecy started. I won't be updating the thread.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Thanks for a fun build. I know you said you won't be updating this build for 2.3, but I was wondering what you thought about the changes to the Assassin tree and how you would change the build. My thoughts after having played this with some success in Prophecy are either to run a Poison Support (replacing Phys to Lightning maybe?) to make use of Toxic Delivery and its prereq, or running a Ming's Heart to supplement chaos damage. The drawbacks to either of these are fairly steep, but changing nothing means that 4/8 Ascendancy points are basically unused. What do you think?
"
Abblok wrote:
Thanks for a fun build. I know you said you won't be updating this build for 2.3, but I was wondering what you thought about the changes to the Assassin tree and how you would change the build. My thoughts after having played this with some success in Prophecy are either to run a Poison Support (replacing Phys to Lightning maybe?) to make use of Toxic Delivery and its prereq, or running a Ming's Heart to supplement chaos damage. The drawbacks to either of these are fairly steep, but changing nothing means that 4/8 Ascendancy points are basically unused. What do you think?

Wait doesnt Noxious strike and Toxic delivery work with our totems?
Wondering the same, does toxic delivery really work with totem? the really cause bleed/posion from "30% chance to cause bleeding on hit with attacks" (nnoxious strike)

eat you got to have chaos damage on the totem pole ?
Thank you for your build guide Simplesim45. I had played another of your builds and absolutely enjoyed it (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219809 - Dual-wield crit Ice Nova -- 89k+ dps -- EZ Atziri Kills!! -- One of the top clear speeds in PoE!) so I was delighted to try another of your builds.

I am playing this in the 2.3 Prophecy league and just got to maps. Need to get gear/ascendancy points but I can tell I am going to have a blast with this!

Thank you so much for sharing.
fuck em
Last edited by MissApril on Aug 24, 2016, 5:25:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info