2.2 Crit Shockwave Totem Assassin - 625k+ DPS - Ez Atziri/All Maps - UBER DOWN!!

"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
You can Skill Unstable Infusion+Deadly Infusion and use Romira´s Banquet for the Power Charges.You only need to cast Incinerate.

You can, but I'm trying to avoid having to cast some rando skills. Plus the phys to chaos on that other node is getting buffed up.

The best way i found for power charge generator with totems:
Orb of Storm - Power charge on Crit - Curse on hit - "a curse "

No gear dependant, same gameplay, same has throwing an other totem, work on pack and on boss.
Exactly. Orb of storm + PCoC gives you power charge quite instantly. I also use blasphemy + temp chain for more safety.

please post a video of u killing uber or otherwise i dont believe you did it
Anyone actually going to try this as a starting build in Prophecy?
"
Mahjiza wrote:
Anyone actually going to try this as a starting build in Prophecy?

Yep! It's gonna be awesome
Is it HC viable? I'm considering follow this build or a templar char because i think it has a little bit more suvavility in that kind of league.
IGN: Ezink
Any leveling guide for this build in 2.3?

Thanks!

Nice build, if look for damage. But what about survivability? Die 9 times in cruel lab by traps. Build has small amount of life, regen, has no armor/evasion bonuses, even has'nt lifelich (because totems). I doubt that this build can run maps above T10 without deaths.
"
chebanov wrote:
Nice build, if look for damage. But what about survivability? Die 9 times in cruel lab by traps. Build has small amount of life, regen, has no armor/evasion bonuses, even has'nt lifelich (because totems). I doubt that this build can run maps above T10 without deaths.

Based this topic I made a hc version this build. Less damage, of course, but more survivability.
Level 100 (MoM + 200% increased life)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBALDYrosdFHX9hG-Cxyj6j_pN4_JF_gr-jzrhplc1kti9g9vr5F8qVcY6WCyc6-5aKyoTo_JY5a4Sg_NEoQVCrrNBlohaXsBh4lVL5oEmlcu90PVirJ2qbIyPRiM2hKJKi1nwF7BTEEyOB5k2xdgk8B8Es6IAjDYEBx8C96aOZLb6z90tH5Ugaxdd8onTcFIqC2qM9W_IFIUyCPTAVLzqJKo26RZv42qnCFNSmuBFne_r0B_B86Kj73w8Bev18h1knTt8D8S4yqc0wJzjhDY9G8hqQxa_UlOXlUyz-ejxikGHtz6VLklR8NUHHriTHNyPGjLRRUcOSH_G-tIRlmaePV_AZqLZAAAAAA==

Level 85 (MoM + 170% increased life)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBALDYrosdFILHKPqP-vJF_go64di9g9vr5F8qVcY6WOvuWisqE6PyWOWus0GWiFpewGHiVUvmgSaVy73Q9WKsnapsjI9GIzaEokqLWfAXsFMQTI4HmTbF2CTwHwSzogCMNgQHHwL3po5ktvrP3S0flSBrF13yidNwUioLaoz1b8gUhTLAVLzqJKo26RZv42qnCFNSmuBFne_r0B_B86Kj73w8Bev18h1knac0wJzjhDY9G8hqQxa_UlOXlUyz-ejxikGHtz6VLklR8NUHHriTHNyPGjLRRUcOSH_G-tIRlmaePV_AZqLZAAAAAA==
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jun 7, 2016, 10:24:30 AM
"
chebanov wrote:

yea, this build lacks a bit of survivalist.

HOWEVER, if you play well, nothing will be able to touch you.

im starting merciless atm, 1.8k life, random stuff tossed on and i only die if i do stupid or heroic stuff like trying to facetank yellow mobs

btw, if you die in lab to traps, then its a player problem, not a build problem.

maps are easy as long as you dont try to facetank anything. hide behind your totems.

if i was feeling squishy, i'd run arctic armor off my life and have WB+fortify+faster attacks and CWDT+arctic breath + GMP + immortal call to mitigate damage. atm i only have CWDT+IC and frankly, imho thats enough unless you try to play this build like a pre-nerf LA voltaxic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info