Lab: traps are fascist

"
And1111 wrote:
"
Frattagli4 wrote:
You missed an 'or'. That tells me it's useless to lose time in this discussion =_='

Ok.Do 200 runs in merc lab in HC for helm enchant,get nothing and tell me how you feel after that experience and how many close calls you had.

i got 40 exalts from 200 runs.
dunno whats your prob.
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:
pls, cry a bit about bm, reflect, tc and noreg maps.
also a bit of salt about the fact that not every build can do atziri on hc is welcome.

Those would be reasonable comparisons if you had to do those things to get points on your passive tree. Since you don't, though, it's about as unreasonable as comparisons get.
"
And1111 wrote:

LMAO.To join sc to avoid lab?I do lab for ac points in 7-8 minutes,i was saying that farming lab for enchanments is way stressful in HC coz you can lose your char in few seconds no matter how good your gear or char is,simply,risk is too high reward too small.Join sofctore to avoid lab jesus lol.And for your information,ppl who play HC,top players, complained about many overtuned things in previos leagues(remember prenerf invasion?i guess you dont),by your logic,if you play hc and complain about overtuned things,you dont belong in HC at first place?

Have you seen recent posts on Reddit, about enchanting helm bases? Think you might want to check it out. Farming Lab is quite definitely worth it. :V

Ps. Please, put a space after a "," and ".". It is quite annoying to read. :v
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:

Ps. Please, put a space after a "," and ".". It is quite annoying to read. :v

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on May 4, 2016, 9:24:27 AM
"
And1111 wrote:
[Removed by Support]

You don't need to lash out at people when they give you good advice. I skip almost every post you write, purely because you don't use punctuation correctly. Reading posts like those just isn't worth the hassle.

Instead of attacking people for pointing things like this out to you, you'll be better off simply correcting your current errors. That's the option that's actually going to help you in the long run.

Edit: Huh, I didn't think what he wrote was anywhere near bad enough to get removed. I will never understand the moderation on this site.
Last edited by Jennik on May 4, 2016, 9:29:50 AM
"
Jennik wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
pls, cry a bit about bm, reflect, tc and noreg maps.
also a bit of salt about the fact that not every build can do atziri on hc is welcome.

Those would be reasonable comparisons if you had to do those things to get points on your passive tree. Since you don't, though, it's about as unreasonable as comparisons get.

No, the comparison is perfectly reasonable and you yourself confirm it. In order to get points you need to level up and in order to level up you need to run increasingly higher level maps, which forces you into very specific choices, starting with the need to stack HP/ES plus resistances, sacrificing build and gear diversity which many times renders a build crippled or outright unusable. There's no choice in this case, you either do it or you won't be leveling up anytime soon.
Just delete traps. It doesn't fit to this game ... I feel more like playing prince of persia in Lab instead of RPG.
How can a trap be fascist? Does it have pics of Hitler on it? Mussolini? WTF!!!
Censored.
"
Raudram wrote:
No, the comparison is perfectly reasonable and you yourself confirm it. In order to get points you need to level up and in order to level up you need to run increasingly higher level maps, which forces you into very specific choices, starting with the need to stack HP/ES plus resistances, sacrificing build and gear diversity which many times renders a build crippled or outright unusable. There's no choice in this case, you either do it or you won't be leveling up anytime soon.

Would you argue that in order to gain points on your passive tree, you must necessarily run maps with the mods he mentioned? I really hope you wouldn't. Any given map mod is very much optional, especially the ones that only show up once you get to the highest tiers of maps. No player has to run those mods for points on the passive tree. No player has to kill Atziri for points on the passive tree. Players can and potentially do hit 100 without ever doing those things.

Ignoring the fact that the points you gain from playing through the labyrinth are massively more powerful than those other points anyway, you literally can't get the six ascendancy points in any other way than by running the labyrinth. All you have to do to see how necessary those map mods and Atziri are for gaining points is look at the Vaal Sparkers who retire their builds at 90+ after having never set foot outside of Dried Lake.
"
And1111 wrote:
"
Frattagli4 wrote:
You missed an 'or'. That tells me it's useless to lose time in this discussion =_='

Ok.Do 200 runs in merc lab in HC for helm enchant,get nothing and tell me how you feel after that experience and how many close calls you had.

You right, but GGG created and balanced it for scams and rmt traders, not for playing the game for something useful, enchantments cannot be farmed at all and GGG know it.
Some make big money from it and GGG happy about it, everything for scams and bots, nothing for humans and players.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info