Why GGG doesnt want 2WEEK race to be SSF?

Honestly I'm not sure what the big deal is... SSF is something you can simply impose on yourself as a player. Giving yourself added challenge in the game.

I don't see this game as something super competitive on any level. Too much imbalance in skills and gear to be considered fair on all terms. So just play the game at the pace you want to set for yourself, stop worrying about rank. Cosmetics are nice but not integral to the gaming experience, their just a bonus.

So set whatever rules you want for yourself. What you want to get out of the game.
because its already predetermined

it will be a flashback no ssf no permadeath league
Because if its SSF i no I for one will not be playing.

And many others agree.
SSF as far as I can tell is just requested by a very vocal minority.

I for one am not interested at all, go play D3 and solo self found your way to end game.
"

And many others agree.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10078567/r

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"

And many others agree.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10078567/r

posting a strawpoll in a [Removed by Support]

OH COME ON ALREADY ITS NOT OFFENSIVE GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER

posting a strawpoll in a vegan meeting doesn't make the whole world hate meat

HERE ARE YOU HAPPY
Last edited by Sygnano on May 3, 2016, 4:25:43 PM
Your straw poll means shit to me.

Its just a simple fact, you want everyone to play by your shitty boring rules. I enjoy trading, the game was designed around trading..

I have never really played PoE solo (played since closed beta). And I don't play games like these to play "solo".

Like it has been mentioned before, you can play by your own rules SSF. No you arent going to "win" anything that way but you should be playing for fun. And the chances of you winning anything period anyway are pretty slim unless one of you SSF advocates are a top PoE streamer that im unaware of...

Fact of the matter is most of us would not play or enjoy that league. They could try it and the numbers would show and then itd just be a waste of time.

Especially in a 2 week league whats even the point of that? Ive went months without finding a significant item for my build. To you that may be fun, for the rest of us........
"
Your straw poll means shit to me.

Its just a simple fact, you want everyone to play by your shitty boring rules. I enjoy trading, the game was designed around trading..

I have never really played PoE solo (played since closed beta). And I don't play games like these to play "solo".

Like it has been mentioned before, you can play by your own rules SSF. No you arent going to "win" anything that way but you should be playing for fun. And the chances of you winning anything period anyway are pretty slim unless one of you SSF advocates are a top PoE streamer that im unaware of...

Fact of the matter is most of us would not play or enjoy that league. They could try it and the numbers would show and then itd just be a waste of time.

Especially in a 2 week league whats even the point of that? Ive went months without finding a significant item for my build. To you that may be fun, for the rest of us........

Good to know what your opinion on the matter is. Now, please understand that everyone has an opinion on this and not everyone shares yours. Just look at the vote. Now imagine if the voting was set up differently like OP suggested, its very likely we would have both SSF and Flashback in this 2week league. Its a 2week league, its not the end of the world to let it be SSF. Good night.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Now, please understand that everyone has an opinion on this and not everyone shares yours.

that should be directed to the OP who calls people who disagree with him retards
Exiles everywhere would be a good compromise if the vote is 50/50 right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info