Why GGG doesnt want 2WEEK race to be SSF?

Ssf doesn't belong in the same poll than flashback and league mod

Ssf ain't a flavor, itS a play style that impacts the gameplay difficulty level
While league mods are flavor , sure they can add difficulty but they are fundamentally flavor.

SSF category simply doesnt belong in the same Poll as Flashback and X league mod

Polls should have been:

SSF or Not
and
FlashBack or 2weeks1Mod

I fear that GGG deliberately misplaced SSF in the polls because they knew it wouldnt beat Flashback.

But too late the wrong is done, poll is already running but pretty sure most people would have called the little taco girl on this
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 2, 2016, 5:04:55 PM
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2016, 7:07:05 PM
why dont you want SSF GGG?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I'm completely not interested in SSF, Flashback I would play. SSF I wouldn't play at all.
#NeverGoing90
Fearful that support packs, tabs & mtx sales will go down the tubes. (my guess)
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
I'm completely not interested in SSF, Flashback I would play. SSF I wouldn't play at all.

I doubt that one player makes a difference in their decision. You're not as important as you think you are ;)
At that point I'm starting to hope they do a long SSF event just to get it out of some people's system. It will tank and we'll happily move on to complaining about something more interesting.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 2, 2016, 5:05:24 PM
Face your fears, Logen Ninefingers
"
"
TwistedTrip wrote:

I doubt that one player makes a difference in their decision. You're not as important as you think you are ;)

Lol, this guy.
#NeverGoing90
"

Oh, I would probably play just to try it out. Haven't played SSF since my first days in PoE, it'll be interesting to see how well I'll do. But I'm pretty sure it'll get boring fast and it'll be an overall failure.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 2, 2016, 5:08:51 PM
"
Bars wrote:
"

Oh, I would probably play just to try it out. Haven't played SSF since my first days in PoE, it'll be interesting to see how well I'll do. But I'm pretty sure it'll get boring fast and it'll be an overall failure.

And if you're wrong? What then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info