Why GGG doesnt want 2WEEK race to be SSF?

"
"
Bars wrote:
"
Face your fears, Logen Ninefingers

Oh, I would probably play just to try it out. Haven't played SSF since my first days in PoE, it'll be interesting to see how well I'll do. But I'm pretty sure it'll get boring fast and it'll be an overall failure.

And if you're wrong? What then?

I'll commit ritual suicide.

Spoiler
death by sudoku

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 2, 2016, 5:17:09 PM
lol

We are the champions, no time for losers, 'cause we are the champions of the world.
GGG, like all other human beings, want everyone to behave like they expect them too. They expect people to enjoy playing together. They expect to make more money off of us if they cater to that belief. There's probably good evidence out there that they're correct.

I don't play grouped... or trade... you know that. I also see utterly no reason for a "league" to play the game the way I do. It's pointless. Them making even a 2 week league would show us that. The same dick players that ruin MP for me will come in and ruin the SFL for the same reason... that's what they enjoy doing. I'd much prefer just to be left alone to enjoy solo play for myself rather than call attention to it. A SSF league would be a disaster.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
A SSF league would be a disaster.
how so? how can people ruin something for others when there are no interactions?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 2, 2016, 6:01:31 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
GGG, like all other human beings, want everyone to behave like they expect them too. They expect people to enjoy playing together. They expect to make more money off of us if they cater to that belief. There's probably good evidence out there that they're correct.

I don't play grouped... or trade... you know that. I also see utterly no reason for a "league" to play the game the way I do. It's pointless. Them making even a 2 week league would show us that. The same dick players that ruin MP for me will come in and ruin the SFL for the same reason... that's what they enjoy doing. I'd much prefer just to be left alone to enjoy solo play for myself rather than call attention to it. A SSF league would be a disaster.

First off, great post. Just for curiosity's sake, how are the dick players going to ruin a SSF league?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 2, 2016, 5:58:46 PM
"Oh no they have to tweak the drop rates for SSF " , well guess what they already admitted doing it with currency drops ( CW admitted GGG tweaking the drop rates of chaos orbs during a certain league ) .

Make leagues void , so people are interested in the core game for a change thanks GGG have a nice day .
R.I.P 4.B.
I was wondering when threads would poppup to make excuses why nobody wants shitty selffound. Nice laugh this, votes are obvious.
Because you can (and you will) play a non SSF enforced league as a SSF player, however a lot of players will skip a forced SSF league because they're not interested.
16 days is way too long for SSF, it would be a desert town after a week.

We have had a few SSF in the past, the community driven one a few weeks back for instance.

That was a lot of fun - for about a week. Then grinding your ass off for that one build enabling unique you need (which cost 1 fuse) gets old.
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info