[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

For levelling I used:

Culling Strike helped bridge the gap of the lower damage, although there was a huge damage leap when I upgraded to Breath (If memory serves; I went from around 3k tooltip to over 7k).

Do you guys think it's better to go for the marauder or shadow part of the tree with this build? Voidheart makes the shadow's double-dip nodes a lot stronger, and phys nodes increase the gladiator corpse explosion damage.

I was thinking a build like this? poeurl.com/HEZ
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 1, 2016, 4:28:09 PM
Anyone tried Aegis Aurora + Carcass Jack + The Vertex? Should get 600+ ES from that and can get a couple nodes near the Templar start to get to 800 ES or so.

I think it will be better than my current setup. My profile should be public and the character is Blockarooni if anyone wanted to have a look.
Just a simple Question. Why use Grace over Determination? With determination I get abote 20k armour. Grace only boosts me up to 18k
Thanks for the build. :)
Last edited by roun on Jan 25, 2017, 9:07:42 AM
Thanks for the build OP. Been playing this one all league and still enjoying it a lot. I like the survivablity combined with the damage output. Currently lvl94, my gear:

Spoiler
Okay, another update. Just splashed the rest of my currency on Aegis. I only have 865 ES at the minute but it's fun seeing it go up and down standing afk!

Might have to change my passive tree a little. (I'm level 88 in PHC)

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHnBLMFLQaLCTMKJgthDPcOQxQgFE0VIBXsGJEY2xm0Gj4aVRuXIOMhYCgqKaUs6S2DLiMvzDGeMk41kjboOuE8BTwtPfxAoEa3R35NRk3jUEdXDV8_X9phIWLsZU1oZWjybNhyqXTtdPF2rHk5eu982X7iggeDX4PMhNmE74azivCLT4zPk5mXeZ7NogCmV6cwqZWsr62Nr2y3Prkdu568n702vni-p8BmwL_BgsT2xq7KkM1fz37RNtIh02_Yvdlh2XzaweIs5FHpRunV6hjt1-8O73zwH_JB8kXzm_ZI9zL8S_4K_o8=

How much ES should I aim for when using Aegis? The rest of my point if I level any further will be on damage.

Really enjoyed this character so far. This is the most I've invested in one, have pretty much no currency left - been fun though!

I don't think there's an "Official" Aegis version, so, I'd probably say... have ES that's 2% of your Armour, or higher.

Even with 78% block chance you can go on surprisingly long "No block" streaks, so, probably want a little wiggle room in the ES. More-so if you plan to use Damage on Full Life Gem.
Sorry for the double post, but, need help with my build and didn't think an edit would cut it...

So, I just picked up my +1 Curse Anvil finally, but it does mean I need to shuffle around my build a little. And to get everything I need/want in, it means I have to upgrade to at least a 5L6S chest instead of my 5L5S one... Which means finally deciding which end-game chest I want.

I think I've narrowed it down to Belly of the Beast or Carcass Jack, but, I'm torn between both.

Gear:
Spoiler

Stats (Without Buffs, while in HO, without Grace):
Spoiler

Life: 4,661
Armour = 6,555
Resists: 76 (157), 75(187), 75 (174)
EQ Tooltip: 8,656.5
1.6% Life Leech
0.39% Mana Leech
4 max END Charges
4 max FZY Charges

Tree:Link to Tree (Level 82)

Jewel I'm using has 2 Atk Speed mods, and 2 Damage Mods.

So, yeah, I'm looking for advice on the chest I should use, as I'll likely buy a good rolled one with random sockets and craft it up myself. I'm also looking for tips on good nodes I can grab, at the moment I plan to get two small life clusters in my next 6 points (Each has 3 nodes, and gives 20% Life) and then a second Jewel Slot with my last two points, which sets me up at 90.

I'm open to suggestions for better pathing or better nodes to get though, keeping in mind that I went up the right path for the Int so I could run max level Blasphemy+Vulnerability, and the 4% Block Chance is needed for me to reach 78% Block. Any suggested tree revisions please keep these things in mind, as I don't have any plans to change my gear (Except for a better rolled Breath), and have no wiggle room with Int.

Planned Links:
Spoiler

6L Chest: Earthquake, Melee Physical Damage, Less Duration, Rapid Decay, Concentrated Effect, Fortify
4L Helm: Cast When Damage Taken, Tempest Shield, Blood Rage, Chaos Golem
4L Gloves: Riposte, Reckoning, Life Gain on Hit, ??? (VLT maybe, if I want to recolour them, or Blood Rage for manual activation and something else in CWDT)
4L Boots: Ancestral Warchief, Knockback, Curse on Hit, Temporal Chains
3L Weapon: Leap Slam, Blood Magic, Enduring Cry
3L Shield: Blasphemy, Vulnerability, Grace

Edit:

Okay, thought Totems could CoH, which they very much can't... so, I need a bit of advice on how to effectively make use of my dual curses as well. Currently considering CWDT - TS - CoH - TC. I would've preferred to double blasphemy, but, not an option. Even with level 4 Enlighten I can't run 2 Blasphemy and Grace.

Current idea is to run CWDT-TS-CoH-TC on the helm, can't run a CWDT like I wanted on the boots... Eugh, I need more skill bar space is what I need.
Last edited by Zephryl on Jul 3, 2016, 6:08:42 AM
First for all ty for the great guide that give lot of ideas ;) this is my equip atm

i took another way of skill tree and i've lot of more defence and block but also less hp atm i've

with only hatred aura (without end charges) 74% dmg red (86% with 3 end ch and 90% endurance + granite), 4800 hp, and 60% chance block without any buff.
What i need to understand is if Rapid decay support work linked with EQ, cuz in description of the EQ skill isn't write "39% more damage over time" but just the "10% increased damage over time". U guys think it is added?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info