PoE economy sucked... then Cadiro Perandus came and it was good... soon it will suck again.

"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 (My apologies to uber elites and arpg masochists that like playing the grindfest arpg trading sim.)

Think is you don't need to play like that to get a decent build in a temp league, just play more than 10 minutes per week, you should try it some time.

Ha... please keep troll posts to yourself, thank you. I've played Perandus League for 100s of hours. The fact that I don't have the playing skills or knowledge to create uber builds that get me into the 90s levels in any temp league should never be a determining factor whether or not my viewpoint should be dismissed out of hand just because you disagree with it.

Did you just try to turn your self-professed incompetence into an argument in your favour? That's a next-level logical fallacy, it makes no sense even if we disregard the fallacy.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Labyrinth: an outrageously anti-Timmy, pro-Spike addition to the game

Cadiro: a hideously pro-Johnny, anti-Spike addition to the game

If you fall somewhere between Timmy and Spike as far as psychographics go, you're probably pretty salty right now. And if you're a Johnny you're anticipating getting salty in the near future.

What happens if you're a Fred?
"
Bars wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The reason "the economy sucked" was that everyone wanted to sell items for a profit... to be a shopkeeper. Cadiro gave players with that wish a source of items to pretend to sell.

The economy isn't at fault. It's the players in a game who think that everyone should be able to trade for a profit that are at fault.

You seem to know a hell of a lot about trading and what players want from it for a guy who has never done it.

I've played many games as a trader. That's why I saw immediately that this game would be ruined if I did.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I've played many games as a trader. That's why I saw immediately that this game would be ruined if I did.

That's OK, my only problem with most of your statements here is that you take your strictly subjective views and represent them as the only objective truth about the game.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I don't think vendoring items to Charsi counts as trading.
At least you can play
my english sux.
It's debatable just what sort of impact he has had on the economy.

Personally i don't trade, Cadiro is a nice addition for me, not only do you get some nice stuff but even just farming coins as an additional incentive to logging in and farming for a few hours makes it feel like you are not fighting RNG.

From the perspective of new players it's great, for those that are lucky...yay them, but those that RNG shit on coins are a way to kinda bypass that.

For the traders, some don't mind him to much, others will whine because it's driving the prices down...a good thing for many...other than the people that seriously over price the items and the other sheep follow suit
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Eugh not one these posts again. Stop talking for everyone. Diablo 3 already exists, go there and don't come back please. Everything you ever wanted. Leave this game alone with your 'i can only play 10min a week' attitude.
maybe I just got my usual rng shaft but cadiro made very little difference to my progress over other leagues.
Amen. But hey, they're doubling down on traps in the core game check out the latest Dev interview!!! It's amazing how oblivious they are to what their players are saying. GG GGG
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info