|||||| [2.5.2d] The Endless Retch (Updated 1/29 w/Temp League Guide!) ||||||

"
erago12 wrote:
"
gm08872 wrote:
did getting the 2nd curse increase your dps by alot on bosses to the point where on the guardians you arent needing to port out anymore, just trying to figure out how much dps it added. the +1 curse daresso is a big investment

i am playing the almost exact same build with like 5% difference in dps, yellow map gaurdians require a port or 2, and white/blue gaurdians require no ports most of the time. Conductivity is a huge dps increase from previous iterations, I would say invest in 5 points for dual curse on tree and then work your way to +1 curse Daresso, but +1 curse daresso nets you a shitload of life or dps if you want it.

This.
The Endless Retch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655814
This build is really cool, but is legacy kaom’s heart a must for this build? As i am playing on the taiwan server, which is impossible to get it, and I think I could have a max.of 6k life only, how can I due with it?
"
KANZD wrote:
This build is really cool, but is legacy kaom’s heart a must for this build? As i am playing on the taiwan server, which is impossible to get it, and I think I could have a max.of 6k life only, how can I due with it?

Non-legacy Kaom's is fine. You might want to sacrifice some DPS nodes for some Life nodes if you feel squishy.
"
Dakoos wrote:
"
KANZD wrote:

Non-legacy Kaom's is fine. You might want to sacrifice some DPS nodes for some Life nodes if you feel squishy.

Thank you!I will try this out
I play your build, but have only 500 hp kaom, and give more% hp passives. But my dmg is still low :( can say me your online time? to talk my questions? i play in +1 gmt.
Last edited by BloodlessKhorne on Nov 3, 2016, 6:37:29 PM
Build Update: Contrary to one of my prior statements, it looks like Herald of Ash's AOE burn does work with this build. I previously stated that the 20% culling on Bane of Legends cancels HOA entirely, but after testing I realize that as long as your killing blow kills an enemy that has 21% or more life, then burn still works.

So, I am now using HoA again and I offloaded my two curses to Vengeance + Curse on Hit. This means that we rarely curse packs, but still have 100% up-time on curses for bosses (which is all that matters). My changes include:

• New 4L: Vengeance + Curse on Hit + Conductivity + Elemental Weakness
  • New reserved mana gem: Herald of Ash
  • More DPS, and better AoE clear. The burn on Herald of Ash scales from The Retch's chaos damage for killing blows!
  • I updated my Quicksilver flask to use the Alchemist's prefix. This decreases duration slightly, but brings our movement speed up to 234%.
Have you killed uber atziri with this? Would love to see a video.

Also, any plans on making a more "new league" friendly version? I love melee and want to try this in a new league. Great build!
"
gGrimace wrote:
Have you killed uber atziri with this? Would love to see a video.

Also, any plans on making a more "new league" friendly version? I love melee and want to try this in a new league. Great build!

some guys tried it in essence, seems like it doesn't pack the same punch as with all the legacies, also legacy vinktars is just too OP

and why would you force a build which is a superb map clearer into a boss fight, which most builds can do with some skill and not just make a CI ED trickster, who can easily kill bosses with massive chaos dot?or a trapper? or just anything else more uber viable, not relying on flask charges, except if you are BV pathfinder
Hello,someone probably asked this question or they didn't because its stupid,but:How do you get 59% more melee dmg from Bloodlust Support gem when you can't cause bleeding? Vengeance and The Retch?Ty.Great build.
World first...
"
stanchA wrote:
Hello,someone probably asked this question or they didn't because its stupid,but:How do you get 59% more melee dmg from Bloodlust Support gem when you can't cause bleeding? Vengeance and The Retch?Ty.Great build.

Atziri's Disfavour + Flicker Strike/Vengeance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info