|||||| [2.5.2d] The Endless Retch (Updated 1/29 w/Temp League Guide!) ||||||

If we have an 880 pdps mirrored axe can we drop the disfavour, or will we lose way too much range at this point
Last edited by requiem31 on Nov 21, 2016, 11:57:05 AM
"
requiem31 wrote:
If we have an 880 pdps mirrored axe can we drop the disfavour, or will we lose way too much range at this point

It is possible, but IMO a bad choice because:

1) You will lose 10 melee range
2) You will not be able to use Bloodlust due to no bleeding
The Endless Retch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655814
Hello, i'v been following the guide for a while thank you for your detailed work.I am playing this build in essence league and currently lvl 90 having a lot of fun with it. Insane clear speed and massive aoe.I wanted a cycloner this type like I am used to play whirlwind barb from d3, just run'n spin stuff dies u move on. Spin2win :D

For itemization I opted to death's door boots for bleed immunity. Because many of my deaths i got taken down by the bleed, had to find a solution and secure myself without sacrificing a flask slot.I am using a lion's roar flask instead of %20 phys reduction flask. The amount of dps it provides is massive with all the flask nodes and it also gives quite good armour. %35 MORE melee damage normally but with all the flask effectiveness becomes %50 MORE which is CRAZY good imo.It is like having 1 more, MORE multiplier gem.

I had to take this route because no access to gg jewels in temp league, no access to legacy vinktar and had to go quite long way to grab vaal pact.This way i kept my dps in par as far as i could.And i can really say it is working because if elemental overload procs early in a boss fight bosses just get deleted, rest of the stuff doesn't even stand a chance :D I also lost many dps points cause of grabbing health nodes to compensete health loss of not having legacy kaom's.

Atm i am sitting at 7051 health my tooltip dps is nearly same as yours and i absolutely realized how op ci builds are in gaining EHP compared to health builds.My ci build had like 12,5k EHP with not crazy gear.In this build i invested shit ton of points to gain HP all jews %7 max life hardly got to 7k. And in podcast dev was talking about nerfing CI builds instead of buffing hp which is ridicilous :D

For conclusion the thing i wanted to ask is how much change does +2 weapon range corruption make ? I was gonna buy a +1 range corrupt disfavour but it's colors weren't matching with the setup, so had to pass that and buy a non corrupt one.

Again ty for sharing a detailed guide like that.The thing whatt makes me uncomfortable about the build is if they nerf vinktars because of BV pathfinder opie opieness, build may stop working :D

Last edited by igdot on Nov 21, 2016, 8:29:34 PM
"
igdot wrote:
Hello, i'v been following the guide for a while thank you for your detailed work.I am playing this build in essence league and currently lvl 90 having a lot of fun with it. Insane clear speed and massive aoe.I wanted a cycloner this type like I am used to play whirlwind barb from d3, just run'n spin stuff dies u move on. Spin2win :D

For itemization I opted to death's door boots for bleed immunity. Because many of my deaths i got taken down by the bleed, had to find a solution and secure myself without sacrificing a flask slot.I am using a lion's roar flask instead of %20 phys reduction flask. The amount of dps it provides is massive with all the flask nodes and it also gives quite good armour. %35 MORE melee damage normally but with all the flask effectiveness becomes %50 MORE which is CRAZY good imo.It is like having 1 more, MORE multiplier gem.

I had to take this route because no access to gg jewels in temp league, no access to legacy vinktar and had to go quite long way to grab vaal pact.This way i kept my dps in par as far as i could.And i can really say it is working because if elemental overload procs early in a boss fight bosses just get deleted, rest of the stuff doesn't even stand a chance :D I also lost many dps points cause of grabbing health nodes to compensete health loss of not having legacy kaom's.

Atm i am sitting at 7051 health my tooltip dps is nearly same as yours and i absolutely realized how op ci builds are in gaining EHP compared to health builds.My ci build had like 12,5k EHP with not crazy gear.In this build i invested shit ton of points to gain HP all jews %7 max life hardly got to 7k. And in podcast dev was talking about nerfing CI builds instead of buffing hp which is ridicilous :D

For conclusion the thing i wanted to ask is how much change does +2 weapon range corruption make ? I was gonna buy a +1 range corrupt disfavour but it's colors weren't matching with the setup, so had to pass that and buy a non corrupt one.

Again ty for sharing a detailed guide like that.The thing whatt makes me uncomfortable about the build is if they nerf vinktars because of BV pathfinder opie opieness, build may stop working :D

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I am also using Death's Door, and I will probably update the guide soon with it.

Are you putting shock immunity on your QS flask? I just threw on a Lion's Road and your'e right, it is a large DPS boost. I'll try it out and see if it's worth losing the 30% movespeed on the QS flask.

The +2 corruption on Disfavour effectively gives +5 melee range. It is noticable, but not a deal breaker if you can't afford it. I wouldn't break the bank.
hi, i have a question:

- does the chaos dmg of Retch work on the aftershock dmg of Earthquake?

Thanks you :)
"
hitreza wrote:
hi, i have a question:

- does the chaos dmg of Retch work on the aftershock dmg of Earthquake?

Thanks you :)

I just tested, and yes both the primary and the aftershock for EQ are boosted by The Retch's chaos damage.
Build Update: Patch 2.5 is here, and Cyclone has been buffed big time! Our total Cyclone range is up to 52 (from 42).

I've also made a few changes to the build:

• Removed Immortal Call from the build. If bleeding is an issue for you, use Death's Door boots.
  • Added Enlighten + Elemental Proliferation to Hatred and Herald of Ash. This allows both gems to take advantage of Enlighten, but only HoA uses Ele Prolif. The burn is real. Watch the most recent video to see what I mean...
  • Replaced my Basalt flask with Lion's Roar. This requires replacing Movespeed with Shock Immunity on our Quicksilver flask. The DPS is huge, and the knockback further displaces the Ele Prolif'd HoA across the screen.
  • I replaced Bloodlust with Melee Damage on Full Life in my primary weapon. Added a 2nd 6L Atziri as my swap, with the same gems as primary except 1) Conc Effect and 2) Bloodlust instead of MDoFL.
  • Removed Conduit from the skill tree, as we are no longer using Immortal Call.
  • Added a new video: T16 Maze of the Minotaur
Last edited by Dakoos on Dec 4, 2016, 10:02:48 PM
Always drew some inspiration from this build; I know I'm a complete noob so I have a simple question lol: How do you maintain cyclone and full mana in these videos? Is it just the sheer amount of mana regen?

(don't make fun of me too hard :)
Last edited by Anbokr on Dec 4, 2016, 11:20:32 PM
Are the auras sustainable with the lvl 3 enlighten, or is lvl 4 necessary for your setup?
Cheers
"
Anbokr wrote:
Always drew some inspiration from this build; I know I'm a complete noob so I have a simple question lol: How do you maintain cyclone and full mana in these videos? Is it just the sheer amount of mana regen?

(don't make fun of me too hard :)

Mana leech on gloves and on Vinktar's :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info