Upcoming Divination Cards

Thank you for the following!!...

As for the following one...

Why? Just make House of Mirrors less rare if we want a better drop rate. Or, better yet, reduce the 9 max to something like 7 or 8.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Apr 25, 2016, 12:11:50 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
A set of cards that gives a card.

NOW do you know what sort of insidious, obnoxious game you're playing, folks?

Supported. More of the same......
Really Love it... Thanks GGG...

>) I love because most ppl dont get the meaning of Div Cards. Thats cards are meant to be an extra to the game loot RNG, i really love them i think they fun to find it. expecially if u need to get a Mirror orb, wich is the most rare of all. Whats the problem to split in little fragments, and quote them as Div Card Fragments., wich is most valuable if u want to find a mirror. Love the idea GGG. many ppl dont understand now. but they get there soon. TY guys keep up the good work...

:)
Please purple MTX Cloud for CA >.>
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
PhillipF wrote:
Is the throne a... Toilet?

Seriously, it looks like his pants are down and he is reading wiping material, I can't help put look at it that way. @_@

That gives a WHOLE NEW meaning to the Card's quote. ;)
Elder Shaper of Play-Doh
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
This is the dark flipside of deterministic loot. When the guaranteed drop is nothing more than a carrot itself. No, worse. A slice of carrot. A grated shred.

I'd like to see someone explain how one fraction of a div card set that adds up to one fraction of a good, rare thing is any different than an alteration orb dropping. You could say that the alteration orb has intrinsic utility, but in reality, for most players most of the time, it doesn't.

I have had 1500 alteration orbs at one point in Perandus league. My 1501st alt orb drop doesn't really have any utility at that point other than to serve as an increment on the path to an exalted orb. The first 20 had utility back when I would need them to roll flasks. The next 20 had less utility, as a hedge for rolling entry tier maps. The next 1460 had effectively 0 intrinsic utility.

You're being too subjective here. Im talking precedent.

You sound subjective as hell.
The Gambler---->The Immortal---->House of Mirrors
"
Nssheepster wrote:
No, bad precedent is bad precedent, and I agree with you.

However...GGG has announced it. They've SET the precedent. Cat is OUT of the bag. They're GOING to add this now, and we can't stop them. All we can do now is try to mitigate the damage that this card will now do. No company can announce something they're releasing and then give up on it before releasing it. Or at least, no company does. GGG isn't going to delete that card because we complained before they put it out, and after it's released, they can't remove it without shorting the people who have the card.

TLDR I agree, but we're screwed.

Screwed? That's not a bit much?

I don't know, maybe I just missed it, but has anyone actually explained what the downside is here? Precedent doesn't mean it has to keep happening, it just means that it could. But you know what, even without precedent things still happen (like how this card happened), so I think we're putting a little too much emphasis on this being a precedent.

The way I see it, you farm for the 1/9 cards, the 1/90 cards will just kind of "happen" over time, giving people who play for a long, long time some kind of reward "eventually". Seems harmless to me as long as you don't get to a point where many things have this kind of split. Since it's for the Mirror, I can see GGG stopping it at this, so again, this being a precedent doesn't seem too concerning.

Hey I could be wrong, what do you guys foresee due to this, just more of the same thing being added for other items?
|____________ G . L . O . W . Y . R . M ____________|
< My PoE career highlight, Being beat by Throzz, hehe >
||||||\\\\\~ http://tinyurl.com/2ndPlaceToThrozz ~/////||||||

"
Ceryneian wrote:
Where is the Rigwald Curse div card? You promised me!!!

It has been suggested by a Highgate supporter and turned down D:
Wasn't the Rigwald Curse but another Rigwald's
I don't understand the purpose of The Immortal. Can somebody explain this card's reason for existence? Unlike The Gambler, it doesn't give a random card. It's just another drop chance of House of Mirrors. But then why not simply drop House of Mirrors instead?

Also, ilvl 100 item... is there a list of affixes for it somewhere? Poeaffix doesn't have anything over ilvl 84. Did they add new affixes? Or what is the difference between lv 84 and 100?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info