Upcoming Divination Cards

Stop adding divination cards.
"
PhillipF wrote:
Is the throne a... Toilet?

Seriously, it looks like his pants are down and he is reading wiping material, I can't help put look at it that way. @_@

Last edited by EvilDoc on Apr 25, 2016, 5:52:18 AM
More div cards Kreygasm and The immortal omg thanks GGG <3
"
Zophronios wrote:
A card that gives another card... Whats next? A card that gives that card that gives you another card? Pff...

actuaaly gambler can give you "the immortal" so....
No varunastra card, no card that gives the crit Talisman?
No perandus manor card?
No seven league step?

Imho this batch of cards is failing what we really need...
Most of the other stuff I alrady can get easily from the core game... I dont have to farm cards for that.

and who the hell needs a random lvl 19 gem?
The two other people I play with, I would say are casual and average players of this game

I guarantee they are not going to freak out that you can get a mirror fragment of a mirror fragment

Hell, they won't even know about it since they don't go to the forums until I tell them

I'm not worried about that card; especially since when two of us started one got a mirror and used it on a blue bow and I'd gotten an eternal (before they disappeared) and did similar
Why corrupted uniques that can have 6 sockets?
I mean, a corrupted shield can still be used, or a corrupted helmet. But loosing a possible 6l is just plain bad.

Or did I miss something?
The Devastator | Atziri's Disfavour (Corrupted) - Never done Uber runs, but i speculate the chance of collecting the set will be so much lower than actually getting a drop and corrupting it yourself. But not bad overall. It's just an extra way to get the item, which makes it more accessable to the avarage and casual playerbase. But not by much.

The Throne | Kaom's Roots (Corrupted) - Holds a potential for an expensive card set within the first few days of a new league. After that - just another Carrion Crow, imo.

Boundless Realms | Map - Nice set for a first character and a potential for an expensive map. Pretty nice overall.

Thunderous Skies | Storm Cloud - Pretty bad set. Serves no purpose, other than cluttering your stash tabs, considering you're a noob and pick up all cards, because they look fancy. Farming this card for the sole purpose of getting this awesome leveling bow is just stupid, because you will outlevel it before you even manage to collect the set. Getting lucky with few drops and then getting the rest with trading is nice. You save half a chaos that way #Sarcasm. I am guessing i'll collect this set, with my 4th or 5th character next league. HOPEFULLY...

The Immortal | House of Mirrors - A card for a card. Sounds stupid. And by the way - The Gambler is NOT THE SAME. The Gambler set gives you a random card. That's the whole idea behind it and it's all fine. You can't have 100 different types of gambler sets, because it's unique. But having a card for a card is not unique. That's why you can make a card set for every other card set that already exists. But anyway - an extra way to win the lotto. Not as big of a prize as the other mirror related cards, but still something nice.

Destined to Crumble | Rare Armour (ilvl: 100) - Sounds nice imo. As long as it's not extremely hard to farm/get.

Dying Anguish | Level 19 Gem - Yes, i always wanted to have that epic level 19 Flame Dash. I can't say it's truly bad, but there is nothing cool about it. Those gems are super cheap to level yourself or buy anyway. Actually buying a level 20 corrupted gems is probably easier than a level 19 gem. Or you could farm those card, but you'd level ANY gem you want to level 19 before you are able to collect the set.

Heterochromia | Two-Stone Ring (unique) - It's okay, i guess.

Shard of Fate | Vivid Jewel - Pretty nice set. Very helpful overall.

Those are my 2 cents. I consider myself an avarage/advanced (somewhere in the middle) with 2500 hours in.
I might be an asshole, but at least I am toxic.
Last edited by HuLiGaN_Ku4k0v on Apr 25, 2016, 8:19:05 AM
"
tinymero wrote:
I saw the frontpage of the thread and thought of an awesome idea (probably been mentioned before ofc)

What if we could get a Divination card book to scroll through so we can see all these awesome cards, and easier have controll ^_^ ! beside, starting to get alot of them :)

Awesome! please ggg do this!
"
Mutalisk wrote:
Why corrupted uniques that can have 6 sockets?
I mean, a corrupted shield can still be used, or a corrupted helmet. But loosing a possible 6l is just plain bad.

Or did I miss something?

Uncorrupted already has a card, simple answer.

People who think the immortal will change the game are off their rocker. GGG is simply going to make the card drop from an impossibly specific mob at an impossibly specific rate, welcome to another card that nobody will ever, ever find. Did hall of mirrors ruin the game? They'll make this card drop off uber or hall of grandmasters (as the flavor text implies) and it will never be seen in game because A) very few people ever run it for the chance of it dropping and B) it's still rarer than an exalted orb off of one specific mob. Think about how long it takes you to find an exalted orb when it can drop from every mob in the game, then realize you have to clear an expensive map for each and every one one of those mobs.

And that's just for one card, there are 89 more to go.
Last edited by IceyDevil on Apr 25, 2016, 8:31:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info