Me,when i dont want to share my food
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Any details on vivid jewel?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Any details on vivid jewel?
5-7% maximum life

basicly a card that gives the most wanted crafting jewel base
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Vivid is a jewel prefix that gives 5% to 7% maximum life.
"
PhillipF wrote:
Is the throne a... Toilet?

Seriously, it looks like his pants are down and he is reading wiping material, I can't help put look at it that way. @_@

you are seeing right...

i guess they realized that Kaom's roots are basically the item with the "shittiest" outcomes when you vaal them
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
PhillipF wrote:

Seriously, it looks like his pants are down and he is reading wiping material, I can't help put look at it that way. @_@

you are seeing right...

i guess they realized that Kaom's roots are basically the item with the "shittiest" outcomes when you vaal them

I think this is a GoT reference
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
PhillipF wrote:

you are seeing right...

I think this is a GoT reference
Leave Tywin Lanister alone!
I really really like Dying Anguish from a flavor PoV. Being a hardcore temp league player, the level 19 gem curse is real.

Whoever came up with this card, I appreciate your sense of humor.
Shard of Fate looks awesome, can't wait to roll some life jewels.
wtb soj
"
Zophronios wrote:
A card that gives another card... Whats next? A card that gives that card that gives you another card? Pff...

A card that gives a card

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info