Upcoming Divination Cards

"
Kelvynn wrote:
Also, ilvl 100 item... is there a list of affixes for it somewhere? Poeaffix doesn't have anything over ilvl 84. Did they add new affixes? Or what is the difference between lv 84 and 100?

nope the highest (t1) on most rolls is unlocked (right now at ilvl 84) before it was ilvl 80 but we still had ilvl 100 from race prizes.

basically ilvl will always be able to roll t1
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Thank you for the following!!...

As for the following one...

Why? Just make House of Mirrors less rare if we want a better drop rate. Or, better yet, reduce the 9 max to something like 7 or 8.

maybe im the only one confused here but there doesnt seem to be a place that indicates where house of mirrors drops, zone boss etc
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Collusion!
Saved
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Thank you for the following!!...

As for the following one...

Why? Just make House of Mirrors less rare if we want a better drop rate. Or, better yet, reduce the 9 max to something like 7 or 8.

maybe im the only one confused here but there doesnt seem to be a place that indicates where house of mirrors drops, zone boss etc
rumours says it once dropped from Alluring Abyss's Vessel of Vaal ( Vaal oversoul)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
鬼殺し wrote:
A set of cards that gives a card.

Holy shit, PoE just jumped about ten sharks. NOW do you know what sort of insidious, obnoxious game you're playing, folks?

And you can bet all 90 cards will be rare as fuck.

i think PoE jumped them sharks a loooooong time ago.
this isn't my game-playing account; just my forum-posting account :P
The Throne. Seriously?
card game....?
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
PhillipF wrote:
Is the throne a... Toilet?

Seriously, it looks like his pants are down and he is reading wiping material, I can't help put look at it that way. @_@

you are seeing right...

i guess they realized that Kaom's roots are basically the item with the "shittiest" outcomes when you vaal them

"A king's bowel movement is unwavering"
"
D3izhistory wrote:

And the Immortal will most likely have a drop zone. So why not add that new drop zone to House of Mirrors as well? Cards to get cards to get an item, even if it's a mirror, seems like silly over-complication to me. Just adjust values, drop rates, drop zones, etc. without this unnecessary extra layer.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
PhillipF wrote:
Is the throne a... Toilet?

Seriously, it looks like his pants are down and he is reading wiping material, I can't help put look at it that way. @_@

omg why did you tell me that

HAHAHAHHAHA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info