... Snail Time ...

I got to admit level 98 is where the experience rate slows down qutie a bit even for players like me.
"
Actkqk wrote:
I for my part am parked "momentarily" in Dried Lake. Although in truth, I think it will be for a "long moment". Using SRS was killing me from boredom and although it did not have enough Regrets I changed build. From the moment I made the change I feel alive again, but the build is halfway and I can not run maps. So it's only hope of a miraculous drop of one Ex. or perhaps a Brittle Emperor. Otherwise it is likely that I will be here all the weekend enjoying Lake, and the guy telling "Sinner" every time he sees me XD

Lvl 97 and 20%

Totally boring of Dried Lake and his ugly drop I decided to try my luck in a Mountain Ledge. Nothing bad. Then the same on Reef. Surprisingly decent for how bad the build is at this time. Then I remembered that this thing scale damage according to the life of the monsters. So, basically, my damage is almost the same anywhere XD
Although still I need about 30 Regrets (maybe more) to leave this at 100% it's noticeable from as it is quite powerful.

Here is my tree as this at this moment, so you have fun at my expense for a while :P

And my equipment that still it does not even have its gems in order XD

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on May 21, 2016, 2:16:03 AM
20% and rising! :)

Still stocking my red maps (all 2 of them, lol). Trying to build a good stash of T11s too...had a Plateau drop right before I signed off which was nice...will run tomorrow.

Ran an Academy map that I swear, was created by Rngesus to kill me for possibly badmouthing him. First group of monsters, there's a reflect rare. I carefully take him out...then I meet another...and another...and yet ANOTHER. Four in a damn row...and then I see another one...which after killing the first four I ran like hell away from the last one.

WTF...I have never seen this many in one map...and there were no extra rare monster mods...I don't get it. :/

"
Deadpeng wrote:
I got to admit level 98 is where the experience rate slows down qutie a bit even for players like me.

Yea I'm nervous of that lvl but more anxious of 97
Ikn 98 seems real close. Your must be psyched getting so close.

Sas -keep it going dude. 20% and rising fast me hopes!

Actkqk great to see you up and running. Best of luck and I hope you get loadsa good map drops.

Me: I go to sleep at night with plateaus running round my head.
No rips yet on 96

96 79%

Go go go!

TLDR: go go go!
If you're bored grinding at high level , then why do it in the first place ?

If you're doing it regardless of the fact that makes your game experience shitty , you need to ask yourself " Why do I complain on the forums about it ? "
R.I.P 4.B.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
If you're bored grinding at high level , then why do it in the first place ?

If you're doing it regardless of the fact that makes your game experience shitty , you need to ask yourself " Why do I complain on the forums about it ? "

We love to grind - we hate to grind: it's called a paradox.

100 is there.

For. A. Reason.

Turnip
"
tryhardgg wrote:
"Why do I complain on the forums about it?"

The same reason you come to random threads to complain yourself. And welcome, good sir. :D

22%...sneaking in a few min here and there. Started with my Plat from last night...it dropped a Springs (yeah!) and then I ran it...and I've carefully shattered the corpses...facing off with the Alira boss...she's going down fast and suddenly I start seeing totems drop on my head...wtf...Herald of Obelisk? I'm standing right at the gate so I figure they are inside...so I retreat and lead the boss away from the camp.

The totems are still dropping on my head! I lead her farther away...her little base is far off screen but the damn totems are still smacking me. So I get pissed and mow her down...turns out the last little HOTO SOB was indeed inside the camp...but even moving off screen and having that tall fence between us did not prevent those damn totems from smacking me. And the odd part...the entrance was on the left side and I was standing far away in FRONT of the camp...nowhere near the line of sight for the entrance! When I rushed into that camp with 115% movement speed I don't think whatever enemies were left were alive for even half a second...

CRIT....COC...BOOOOOM!! :D

Anyway...that was a very dirty trick on that map. Ran a final Gorge I had in my stash...and a Tormented Spirit merged with the boss...not hard but just annoying.

Alright gents...that's it for me for a while...too much stuff to do today.

Turnip - GL on 97 sir! 21% to go...I bet you'll knock it out this weekend (no pressure, lol). :D

^

That guy only posts salt anyways.

This thread isn't really about complaining, more than it is just supporting others who wanna map, so his post is pretty stupid.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

I'm starting to feel a little pressed. I think you should stop lvl a couple of days :(

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
^

That guy only posts salt anyways.

This thread isn't really about complaining, more than it is just supporting others who wanna map, so his post is pretty stupid.

This

Turnip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info