... Snail Time ...

"
Actkqk wrote:

I'm starting to feel a little pressed. I think you should stop lvl a couple of days :(

LoL

Hey dude - this is not a race/just support for all us courageous dudes.

Turnip

.::::.................... )))

:-;)

BTW your post made me laugh ^^^^^
Last edited by Turniphead2 on May 21, 2016, 2:29:58 PM
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
"
tryhardgg wrote:
"Why do I complain on the forums about it?"

The same reason you come to random threads to complain yourself. And welcome, good sir. :D

22%...sneaking in a few min here and there. Started with my Plat from last night...it dropped a Springs (yeah!) and then I ran it...and I've carefully shattered the corpses...facing off with the Alira boss...she's going down fast and suddenly I start seeing totems drop on my head...wtf...Herald of Obelisk? I'm standing right at the gate so I figure they are inside...so I retreat and lead the boss away from the camp.

The totems are still dropping on my head! I lead her farther away...her little base is far off screen but the damn totems are still smacking me. So I get pissed and mow her down...turns out the last little HOTO SOB was indeed inside the camp...but even moving off screen and having that tall fence between us did not prevent those damn totems from smacking me. And the odd part...the entrance was on the left side and I was standing far away in FRONT of the camp...nowhere near the line of sight for the entrance! When I rushed into that camp with 115% movement speed I don't think whatever enemies were left were alive for even half a second...

CRIT....COC...BOOOOOM!! :D

Anyway...that was a very dirty trick on that map. Ran a final Gorge I had in my stash...and a Tormented Spirit merged with the boss...not hard but just annoying.

Alright gents...that's it for me for a while...too much stuff to do today.

Turnip - GL on 97 sir! 21% to go...I bet you'll knock it out this weekend (no pressure, lol). :D

Lol man - I'll prob double-rip knowing me.
I get so anxious at the end of levels.

Turnip
25%...slowly getting there...barely any time to play today. :(

Got some decent map drops and sales from Zana so my stock is looking good. Then again, that's easy when you barely play for an hour a day. ^_^

Loving my new dual Blasphemy curse set up...giving me a little more protection. Ran a nasty rare Springs map that Zana sold me...last foe on the screen was a rare Devourer with reflect mods...umm...no thanks! Brought in my Occultist to take him and the boss out...no big risks for me.

Been thinking of doing my build over but as a CI Pathfinder...just an idea at this point...could it be viable? Would have to be immune to stun to survive...could be interesting.

You guys are doing well. I levelled one of my guys from 94.33 to 94.61 over the weekend and got so bored I went back to a spark build for some fun. On the upside this build can run any mod without much stress, but... game feels so slow doing 1-1.5% per map.

Won't bother to get 95 by next week as I'm waiting to see if GGG do the usual 'collateral damage' change to chaos and screw up CA...
Another 5% down to 98, 80%.

Two-Week race ends tomorrow, so I think I'm locked for the Demi assuming the 12 Slayers below me don't decide to map for the next 16 hours.

Debating on duo'ing to 100 once I get to 99, though. Not sure.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
davidnn5 wrote:
You guys are doing well. I levelled one of my guys from 94.33 to 94.61 over the weekend and got so bored I went back to a spark build for some fun. On the upside this build can run any mod without much stress, but... game feels so slow doing 1-1.5% per map.

Won't bother to get 95 by next week as I'm waiting to see if GGG do the usual 'collateral damage' change to chaos and screw up CA...

The strat to leveling past 94/5 is to ignore your level bar; if you keep an eye on it too much , expecting it to go up, you'll be disappointed, because at a certain level it, just doesn't go up (noticeably)

Going slightly nuts running the same maps plateau gorge plateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorge ...

Arid Lake

plateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorge

LOL - thankfully I've started doing zana maps (was avoiding her due to possible ripping). But now running her maps.

Turnip

96 85%
Sarang - Looking forward to seeing you hit 99!
Turnip - Looking forward to seeing you hit 97!

Gl to both of you! :D

30% for me...sneaking in a little play time here and there. Still working on my row of red maps...I am not running any until I have a full row and then I'm going to go on a Mad Red Map Extravaganza...and hopefully replenish the row...here's what I have so far:

I'm also considering doing the Prophecy league when it hits (never done one, always been in Standard)...my last remaining guildie wants to do it as well (our guild is pretty dead these days)...and it might be a good break from all the grinding. :D

I am a little curious to see what they do to my beloved Pathfinder...I hope she doesn't get hit too hard with the nerf stick. Plus, once I hit 97 I may stop so I can run the new final Lab and get the last two points...so no grinding while I'm doing that as I'm sure I'll be rip'ing a lot (not a big lab fan, lol). :D

Last edited by SasoriOtoko on May 22, 2016, 11:47:23 AM
Keep going sas. Once you get into the level - 40-65% you'll see the end of the level in
Sight.

Turnip
hey,

keep going.
i'm at 30% lvl 99 atm.
all done solo.
you gonna make it. feels not that hard to make lvl 100 if yo uhave time and fun.
"
Turniphead2 wrote:
"
davidnn5 wrote:

The strat to leveling past 94/5 is to ignore your level bar; if you keep an eye on it too much , expecting it to go up, you'll be disappointed, because at a certain level it, just doesn't go up (noticeably)

Going slightly nuts running the same maps plateau gorge plateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorgeplateau gorge ...

Arid Lake

Part of it is the build itself, along with my not buying maps from players. I can't do the above, so I run everything 77+ for sustain/increase. This morning I decided to do some red maps but all had enfeeble, temp chains, beyond, 60% less life gain, 70%+ more monster life etc etc not to mention the awesome pathing of overgrown ruin. Good sustain, slow going.
Last edited by davidnn5 on May 22, 2016, 6:50:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info