... Snail Time ...

"
Oh, that site is really cool. What is it?

http://poestatistics.com/

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Ok, that website is very cool. :)

36% to 95...a few more close calls tonight. I foolishly took on a Lv 77 Loom Weaver (stupid) from a Zana mission...I was so tired I thought I was on a Tropical Island map and not a Jungle Valley...thankfully I'm good at fighting that stupid spider...blasted her to bits.

And then I took on two Lady Spinecracks with nasty mods on a Precinct map...stupid, real stupid. But I got them both but way too risky at this point. I better stop this crap before I get hit with a big SPLAT. :--0

Ok, so I'm going slow. Need to get my Zana up to 8 by using an alt, which is a pain, as I have no gear on my alts, so I'd have to buy stuff for them, or switch gear every time I want to raise her level.

@Quixote77 91 is good - gl on your journey to 95 and beyond!
@Actkqk - you're leveling mostly on t8s? - that's amazing and explains why you are maintaining a map pool.
I see you have some t11 t12. But at t8 96 must be tough going. Thanks for posting the website - looks awesome.
@ Saranghaeyo go go - can't wait for you to get there.

I'm doing a lot of plats gorges, and play em quick. The only thing that worries me is the guys that leave the blue blobs, that explode.

How the hell do you deal with that s***?

Great to see you guys posting your stories. C'mon there must be more out there!

Nearly ripped yesterday to the boss on Springs. went down to 20% life - scary.
I'm settling into the pace of 95, and think I can get to 96 in a few weeks, as long as I don't rip. (more like a month if I do )

Still running blues. And getting a few nice drops - two plats yesterday.

GL all

Turnip

"
Turniphead2 wrote:
The only thing that worries me is the guys that leave the blue blobs, that explode.

How the hell do you deal with that s***?

If you mean Frost/Flame Bearers - the solution is to not stick around the blobs until they go off ; ) Kill, whirl away, kill somewhere else works well for me.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
That's what I kinda do.
But sometimes screen freezes for a sec.
Need new pc :)
That's why I am playing a max block build. One second? I get four- or five-second freezes (potato laptop) from Perandus mobs, ground effects, bearers, Necromancers, whatever. But I live.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
"
scrooge999 wrote:
That's why I am playing a max block build. One second? I get four- or five-second freezes (potato laptop) from Perandus mobs, ground effects, bearers, Necromancers, whatever. But I live.

Exact same issue as you! Toaster tends to freeze up every now and then, especially in big groups of enemies. I run reckoning+riposte+vengeance+LGOH and for added insurance, though if I happen to be next to a corrupting blood rare or corrupting bloodline pack when the freeze happens there can be RIP.

You people only alch t9s and above? That's kinda crazy in my opinion. I alch t6s and up, and tend to get more maps than I can use. Only chisel T9 gorge and T10 plats, chisel everything T11 and above. Usually only chaos T11s and up with terrible IQ, otherwise no real point chaosing for pack size in my opinion unless you're desperate to sustain red maps.
"
Turniphead2 wrote:

@Actkqk - you're leveling mostly on t8s? - that's amazing and explains why you are maintaining a map pool.
I see you have some t11 t12. But at t8 96 must be tough going. Thanks for posting the website - looks awesome.

That's not entirely correct. My leveling is based largely on T9 and T10. Some T11 and T12 and also some T8. But even I use Strand (T6), Mountain Ledge and Channel (T2) from time to time to avoid boredom. That, together with my occasional build changes, keep me entertained. I can not imagine ever using a single build and repeating ad infinitum the same 3 or 4 maps...

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Had two deaths today while playing for a short while, 2 hours :/. One was classic noob - stood in the remains of the boss while the other boss was alive and well in a double boss, extra projectiles and damage springs map. The other was encountering loathe with a pack of blue righteous fire demons in a -max, vulnerability overgrown ruin map.

Both cases deadly for a max block anvil-aegis build. Both cases should have switched to my alt, an ST toon, in hindsight for the boss fights. Was feeling a tad too invincible prior I guess lol.
Last edited by Quixote77 on May 3, 2016, 7:14:48 PM
Just hit 50% to 95...getting there. Checking my stats I hit level 94 a week ago...so all in all I'm cruising along pretty well. That makes 14% gained today after just 2.5 hours of play...not bad at all. I might play a bit more later after dinner...although I'm kind of afraid to jinx it, lol. :D

I used to alt out chars and fight harder bosses with my Lv 94 Scion in hopes of getting high tier maps...but that is proving to be a huge time suck. So now I'm avoiding those bosses and just charging through blue maps like a madman...having 115% movement speed on constant uptime with crazy flask mods definitely helps.

I had to break down and buy some alcs last night...but Zana is offering good stuff for sale to keep my map pool well stocked.

We should all do a Dried Lake run one of these days...would be cool to see everyone's builds. Although I may be banned due to my crazy COC madness...it definitely likes to cause lags...even on my beefy computer. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info