... Snail Time ...

64% to 95...and only shit maps offered by Zana today. Goal is try and hit 75% tonight...halfway there so shouldn't be a prob.

Going to need a break soon...lol. ;)
Lagging too bad to map tonight ^^

Started a Shadow to mess around a little bit. Always tomorrow... sitting pretty at 72%.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
73%...my eyes are starting to bleed! Close enough to 75%...time to call it a night...zzz...

Ha...I beat you by one percent Saranghaeyo...oh wait...you're like 5 levels ahead of me...ahem...good job, sir. :D
Actually managed to get level 100 in perandus playing mostly solo (by mostly I mean like 99.9% of the maps).

It is definitely possible and achievable, imo what you need is to invest your currency properly (lots of alchs, chaos and chisels) AND have a really tanky character, because dying is what makes the struggle real.

The problem is, you kinda need to run hard maps in order to maintain your high level maps pool. If you can't do it safely, then it's gonna take a bit longer, but it is still possible.

It is hard to say what is the best way to go, I think some builds with great clear speed and low survivability, for example, could do better making easy blue maps all the way, even though that's not ideal for other builds. You kinda have to figure out what works better for you and your build.
IGN: Exalon
SasoriOtoko good luck to 95!
Exalon gratz on reaching 100 :awesome.

Hopefully gonna hit 95/50 this weekend, as 41% is meh.

Hope all solo dudes are going well.

Post on this thread at any solo level.
You don't have to be in the 90s to share your stories.

Soloing is very tough, whether self-found or not.

To me, it's one the purest ways to enjoy the game, as your'e playing your build against the enemy.
Following a sparker with a half million dps round gorge, isn't what I'd want to do, but I'm not saying there's anything wrong
with group play. Whatever floats your boat. Only a game .. etc ...

Gonna try and get an alt together to get Zana up there as I need the cheap maps.
How long would it take an alt to daily her up to 8?
This will prob slow my progress down a bit.
Still chaining blue plat-gorges-lakes.

Turnip
"
Turniphead2 wrote:

Gonna try and get an alt together to get Zana up there as I need the cheap maps.
How long would it take an alt to daily her up to 8?
This will prob slow my progress down a bit.
Still chaining blue plat-gorges-lakes.

Turnip

Zana lvl8? 3-5 months of doing dailies. Good luck with that, it's already a challenge for players to hit lvl8 zana in 3month leagues without rotations or "buying" dailies. On the bright side, she sells T8 maps at lvl6(~1.5 weeks), and T9 maps at lvl7(~1 month), so lvl8 isn't that important unless you want T10/11 maps

Edit: Ran the numbers
Last edited by LightningStars on May 5, 2016, 1:26:20 PM
Holy s***
Didn't know it took that long.

Have her at 6atm.

How long form 6-8?

Still debating whether to spend cash fitting out a new char as I don't want to swap gear from my main every day. Lol.

Have some alts 90 with free trees so I guess I could set one of them up to lvl her. And you can buy them sometimes, yep?
Thx for the heads up.

Turnip
Bleh...got off work a few hours early today and jumped right into grinding. 90% to 95...ugh...need a break and some dinner...I'm seeing COC explosions when I close my eyes...POE overload, lol.

But, I'm going to come back later tonight and get my final 10%. Getting some tier 10s and 11s from Zana really helped get my exp moving...had one VERY close call from a Rare with reflect...had to give up and move past him (this mostly isn't an issue).

10% to go...I can do this...I can do this...=)
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on May 5, 2016, 9:24:54 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! LEVEL 95!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Damn...that really stressed me out...I was so tired at the end I almost flubbed on some of those "blue orbs" and bought it. I seriously, really, need a !)(#)(#$ drink!!!

*GLUG* *GLUG* *GLUG*

ahhhhh....so what if its a work day tomorrow...it'll be Friday....need...more....booze...*hic*

Time to grab the last flask node on my tree...to get a final 15% reduction in flask charges used...cool stuff.

Good luck to all...I'm going to get drunk, pass out on the couch and dream of large women (hope my gf ain't reading this!)...:D :D :D

A few moments ago I almost died stupidly because of a small "panic attack". When everything happened and one analyzes the situation is even laughable...
I was on a low-level map, those that should not be a problem (T8). The only relatively dangerous was the -11 to maximum resistances. A pack of cannibals is fast approaching towards me and they throw stones and Molotov cocktails to me. I begin to kill them and suddenly my life down to unpleasant levels. I press a potion and my life up a bit and then back down even more... That was the exact moment of panic attack. I look at my bar of "buff and problems" and the only thing I notice is that I'm getting fire damage due to some molotov. But that could not be the reason for the drastic reduction of life despite my repeated presses of potions of all kinds. The panic attack rises in intensity and by sheer luck I look askance one of the cannibals who says "I don't know what BEARER"... I immediately sprinted and see blow up the last 3 red balls.

I was lucky. Tiredness + debris on the floor + Discharge + panic attack = bad for business XD

Lvl 96 and 54%

EDIT: Congrats Sasori :P

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on May 6, 2016, 1:22:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info