... Snail Time ...

Glad you're in the fray deadpeng.
And I'm sure you'll catch up

:---)
Turnip - the highest tier maps seem to be 3-5 alcs...more for higher tier and Rare vs Magic maps are always a bit more. Most of the ones I buy are 5 alcs as Saranghaeyo said. I've seen them as high as six...just confirmed on the wiki. Looks like at level 7 she will start selling you Tier 9s and at Level 8 Tiers 10 & 11.

I left her at Level 6 for a long time because of the same problem...even booted her out of my hideout for a while since she always, always got my characters killed. Def get her leveled up...I think I used another character to run the missions to avoid rips from her shitty mod maps. But since she can now spawn higher level areas I always run them if they look doable with an easy map. Or you can just abandon mission so you can reset her maps for sale.

I get Gorges, Springs and Plateaus from her all the time. I always buy her Tier 11s...even crappy Crematoriums with that wicked bitch Maegara...she's just too risky to fight while grinding...grrr. ;)
Hmm nice idea to lvl her with an alt.

I have a couple of lvl 90s, and that's a brill idea.

I'll get an alt to do her missions. Great tip

Ty!

Turnip
"
Turniphead2 wrote:

Actkqk - how are you sustaining maps?

I've said it before, but no matter, here I go again calmly and detail...

I think both of us are doing almost the same, except that I do not buy maps to other players. 95% of my maps I run only in blue. If a map is Tier 8 or below, blue, no chisels, if I'm in the mood maybe I apply alchemy but that is a rare situation. Maps Tier 9 and higher, chisels (ALWAYS), then transmute and seek always pack size. Only very occasionally I also use Regal (maybe 1 every 50 maps) and some Sacrifice Fragments. Zana and her daily sales help a lot but I just bought the Tier 8 maps and higher who are to my liking, not all. Similarly I do not run any map Tier 8 or higher falling in my hands. I have serious preferences that are a mixture of tastes and bad experiences, so I've learned in what maps I work well and which are not run for any reason. The maps I do not use become other maps (recipe) regardless of whether they are even Tier 11.
My map pool is not very big but I do not need more, and I never run out of maps.

This is absolutely everything I have now:

Spoiler
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Turniphead2 wrote:

davidnn5 gl with getting to 95.

I have a 95 and a 94 and a 93, but I don't think I have a 92, just a few 91s; I want an *average* of level 90 across my 29 characters (so most are 90-95 with a few stragglers in the high 80s) before levelling my 94. I'm at an average of 89.8 last time I checked.

So soon the grind begins again! I never have alchs though due to buying up 78s. Like, I've even done some vanilla dried like just hoping for alch drops.
Last edited by davidnn5 on May 2, 2016, 9:24:05 PM
A bit of feedback though: am I misreading this or does your 95 have quite a few passives (and 2 ascendancy points) unspent turnip? Spend ASAP! Also you've got a bunch of life/ES nodes with no real ES on gear.
I guess this is the thread to be: Currently leveling a level 91 gladiator in perandus with the end-build goal of 95. I got into the league late, about one month in, but that meant gearing for my first toon, a non flavor of the month dual-wielding ele claw scion, was an easier and cheaper experience, especially in this league. Still switch to her (level 93) from time to time.
65% to 99.

Actually have zero desire after this to play LA/BR ever again >_<
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Ok Turnip, we need to do this so here you have an extra incentive. There is a page with detailed statistics and I'll post our positions regularly. See how your character scale positions can be a good incentive. Besides the fact that every time you're approaching me more XD

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Oh, that site is really cool. What is it?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info