Skill Reveal - Spirit Offering

While we're at it, Let's add a 4th offering skill
Blood offering: MORE/Increased (which ever is less OP) physical damage, and life gained on hit + minor life regeneration

And Add an offering based unique armor/es helm
that gives the following bonuses

+3 levels to socketed offering skills
Socketed offering gems last 25% longer (stack with increased duration gem)
+30% Area of effect to offering skills
You can have two active offerings at once
sockets please!!!!
d:-D*
"
Necronus2828 wrote:
"
Zed_ wrote:
How about fixing the lag caused by the Spirit Eater ascendancy first?

And the one with Femurs of the Saint please :'(

Better release another one with this skill instead of fixing those who exists already :).

The logic
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
"
Why would I want to save a minion that's close to death? I'd rather they just explode and get it over with.

Animated guardians and spectres?
GGG, it would be helpful in videos such as this to turn on the over-the-head health bars so that we can see the effect that spirit offering has on the ES of minions. Kinda hard to see it doing anything in this video.
new CWDT skill incoming for the necromancer class.

Gain ES on damage taken

Sounds OP to me

That means these will go the way of Enduring cry. They will be classified as an "Offering" instead of a "Spell" eventually but not until there is a huge spike in necromancers taken purely for these insanely powerful buffs in the next challenge league lol
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
"
patskie14 wrote:

+30% Area of effect to offering skills

You know that this would just increase the area which is used to determine how far can corpses be located from the targeted corpse to be consumed? Kinda meh

P.S.:

*Looks at Spirit Offering*
- I see garbage.
and I've only died 39 times. (c) Libbritania ( tokimeki ).
Last edited by ZL0J on Apr 22, 2016, 10:40:52 AM
So spirit offering is released as a middleground use for summoners. The arguements made is that they can be used to save minions.

Just to make things clear:
Minions do NOT die, until they die. To clearify that statement this is how it goes:

Minions don't die until they take such insane ammount of damage of gets shotgun dropped so hard it would be impossible to even convocate them out of harms way. So Spirit Offering will be completely useless as a defensive mean for your minions.

The damage increase can be rather nice to builds such as SRS, DB, AW builds. But then again thanks to Mistress of Sacrifice this offering will be in more or less any CWDT NON summoner builds.

So as xHavoCx wrote earlier this will result in Necromancer classes getting increased popularity but it will not be for summoner builds. It will then be nerfed to work as an "Offering" instead of a "spell" just like havoc wrote, it is so simple to figure this out.

The worst part is that people see this as summoners getting attention when in fact the stuffs being released are better suited for almost all other builds but summoners.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
The offering memes .
R.I.P 4.B.
When we can expect some spectre update skill, dc, crush and similar makes summoners nightmare. One more offering is not close to make summoner viable.
It will be nice something like sacrifice altar in ho where u can summon spectres what u stored in last 24 hours, or something similar.
Last edited by Coolmer on Apr 22, 2016, 1:03:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info