Skill Reveal - Spirit Offering

I really hope that is not docks you are running, if so jeez that is some bad clear speed o.O
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
Im so wishing I could have 2 offerings up at the same time now :3
"
Im so wishing I could have 2 offerings up at the same time now :3

Me, too!
Hoping for a nice Unique. GGG: We don't have enough Summoner Belts ;-)
Think of all the awesome synergy effects with different types of summons and Necromancer Skills 8-)

"
I really hope that is not docks you are running, if so jeez that is some bad clear speed o.O

Maybe they have slowed down the video on porpuse for easy reference XD
I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
Last edited by Mr_Dude on Apr 22, 2016, 4:07:52 AM
looks perfect for cast when damage taken or cast when stunned for a normal bone offering necro. I wish this skill was available this league to buff my build :/
How about fixing the lag caused by the Spirit Eater ascendancy first?

is the necro becon working now?
"
Zed_ wrote:
How about fixing the lag caused by the Spirit Eater ascendancy first?

^^
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Currently running my first ever summoner build (SRS) and absolutely loving it, so this is awesome!

dont try atziri
I understand for necromancer this would work like Vaal Disci, wouldn't it? Not a summoner player, but this looks quite nice.
Nice! Looking forward to try it with LL phys spell caster. :)

I hope there will be more improvements for summoners in near future. In this league I created one pretty good summoner, but I left it because need to Raise Specters all the time was too annoying. I build it around Undying Evangelists (UE) and I always had to go to Scepter of God then do higher maps to get higher level of UE. When I logged out or client crushed I had to do this whole bullshit again. Also I've been trying to get right enchantment on Bones of Ullr so before every labyrinth run I had to go raise missing UE.

I never liked suggestions to make specters immortal or peramanet because keeping minions alive is important part of being summoner for me. But loosing all my minions by logging out or by client crash is really really pain in the ass. Please give it higher priority.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info