Skill Reveal - Spirit Offering

no more gem slot XD
so what now? moonstone ring that allows you to have a additional offering. One can dream.
My Poison AW Necro will love this gem!

...and she'd love it even more if Offering buffs had timers on them :3

Also, I notice in the UI that the Chaos golem doesn't get an ES bar covering its life, how does that work? Does ES on minions show up?
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
so only summoners get a new skill?
Is there a way to extend purchase of supporter packs?? I would like to buy more but I do not start working until late May when the season ends

Best,

BrainCity
We have nothing without the truth.
Thanks
Never played summoners, keep this type of stuff up and maybe one day I'll give em the old college try.
🐢
Very cool, doesnt work with my current build. I know how to start the next league then!

"
Koheleth wrote:
Never played summoners, keep this type of stuff up and maybe one day I'll give em the old college try.

Neither have I. It will be interesting.
Any chance to fix spectres problem for summoners?.... New skill is useless if we can't play this archetype properly...
"
Jester522 wrote:
Very cool, doesnt work with my current build. I know how to start the next league then!

"
Koheleth wrote:

Neither have I. It will be interesting.

Don't think about playing classic zombie/spectre summoner until they fix rise spectre issues. You will not be able to do higher tier maps and stay sane.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info