Skill Reveal - Spirit Offering

Looks kinda meh for me. Yet another offering. Plus one skill for which classical aura-supporting summoner don't have socket to insert.

Long ago I suggested QoL improvements for summoners and whole summoning system, and I want to repeat them again. It's about to give option to "bind" spectre into some kind of support gem. You catch high lvl map spectre, bind it into support and when linked to summon spectre skill gem it gives ability to summon binded highlvl spectre from it. Loosing one link in 6L setup for QoL I think it's fair price to pay.

Also those binded supports can become another tradeable items in twisted POE economy :)
IGN: MankoBanzai | FatherOfRaiden | CemeteryOnMarch
Playtime: 19:00-00:00 GMT+3 (Russian standart time)
As a 'CI Necro Classic Summoner with physical spectres' (this gets longer every season!), I can't wait to be disappointed with the new sacrifice!

Summoners need more gem slots, in every instance. We need socketed magic underwear. I can see it clearly: Devastating Socks of Power! 2l

As for spectres, something like this would rock:

Vaal Rise Spectre. Once used, it saves the spectre type. Any further use will summon a copy of the saved spectre. Trading the gem would have to clear the spectre saved.
Last edited by lordplenty on Apr 22, 2016, 7:07:48 AM
"
Zed_ wrote:
How about fixing the lag caused by the Spirit Eater ascendancy first?

And the one with Femurs of the Saint please :'(
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
What is the purpose of this skill? There is already an offensive and a defensive offering skill. Now, this one does both. Meaning it either makes the other two obsolete or it's useless itself in comparison.

So the question is, why release such a skill? Is it another case of skill overdevelopment (fireball vs arctic breath example comes in mind) or was it made just to calm the summoner community by providing useless content?

also, another poison/chaos skill?
How OP is this gonna be to cast on yourself?

lvl 1 Cwdt+ SO+ desecrate
lvl 10 -II-
lvl 20 -II-

Spamming self heals all the time
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Eh, how come you know exactly how to lure me back when I need to concentrate on other things GGG... :)). This skill is more than welcome, in fact, anything necro-related.

edit: I have to support the idea of spectres persisting after logout. It's already been implemented in the case of Animate Guardian so I hope it shouldn't be that hard to do. I really like summoners but honestly, the current state of spectres is very annoying.
Last edited by pathfinding on Apr 22, 2016, 8:01:13 AM
"
lordplenty wrote:
Summoners need more gem slots, in every instance. We need socketed magic underwear. I can see it clearly: Devastating Socks of Power! 2l

Right on hehe! I personally like the idea of socktetable magic shopping carts (that would ease my life as a combined summoner - magicfinder as well).
I like the idea to have a way of getting es back as a summoner, we have vaal discipline, but if the numbers are decent, this can be a mutch more reliable way if you go ll or ci. It might also open up for a stronger zombie dps version, tho im not holding my breath.

As a player who always start a league as summoner i deffo agree we need qol on spectres. Because atm i always end up havin my summoner logged on 24/7 and cry when i loose a high lev spectre. Have to do certain maps, cross fingers it spawns right mobs.... and rinse repeat. Also if we find a cracy perandus chest...... omg early on that was frustrating. They where made for blowing spectres apart!
"
I made a post about fixing PVP. Please read.

PvPers, for the most part, these days don't PvP play in games like PoE (except casually). Net net, it's not worth serious dev resources given benefits of investments elsewhere. This was discussed quite rationally (in my mind, as a software developer myself) in the State of the Game interview between Chris/ZiggyD.

Bottom line, they'll tweak it here or there, but not enough players are using it (or frankly, even care) for them to overinvest in that area versus others that are more widely embraced.
Nice gem for CI Mistress of Sacrafice Necro. Against Mobs you can use this as your healing pot and can then save your Vaal Discipline for when there are no corpses around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info