[Hunt] Star of Wraeclast

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Now if we take a look at Daresso uniques flavour text i think we can count out any Daresso item, they simply dont make sense or line up.

I think I can agree on that. Throwing in a combination of gems to equal 20 is also a good idea. A combination of maybe more than two gems?

"
Pilla wrote:
But you simply must KNOW what it is.

I will not rest.
Last edited by Khyroku on Apr 25, 2016, 10:01:44 AM
"
James14294 wrote:
Not sure if this is allowed but has anyone tried to find it through "data extraction"? like with PyPoE or similar programs?

Yeah as far as I know (undiscovered) recipes are only held server-side.

My gems hit level 20, time to experiment some more!
Last edited by Jaille on Apr 27, 2016, 2:30:09 PM
"
Jaille wrote:
"
James14294 wrote:
Not sure if this is allowed but has anyone tried to find it through "data extraction"? like with PyPoE or similar programs?

Yeah as far as I know (undiscovered) recipes are only held server-side.

My gems hit level 20, time to experiment some more!
Hopefully it goes well, my level 20 vaal lightning warp still isnt 20 yet, its like 18. I could buy stuff to test in standard but naaah haha.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Hopefully it goes well, my level 20 vaal lightning warp still isnt 20 yet, its like 18. I could buy stuff to test in standard but naaah haha.

No luck so far. :(
What are you experimenting with?
"
Jaille wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

No luck so far. :(
What are you experimenting with?

I see three different approaches you can take. One is trying to recreate the stats on the Star of Wraeclast, meaning throwing in items that have cold damage, resistances, immune to silence and maybe gems that recreate the illusory warp skill.
Another approach would be using the text, Daressos proposal, to figure out what items are required.
And last would be using Merveils and Daressos past and the history of virtue gems which at some point in time were used by Malachai to enhance human functions, like he did with Kalisa Maas and Victario wrote on that.
If possible, a mix of these approaches is highly probable. I don't think GGG would go easy on us with the riddle of an item so iconic to PoEs lore.

The only item in PoE with "Star" in its name, in latin though, excluding the "Star of Wraeclast" of course. Adding to my possible item list.
"
Khyroku wrote:

The only item in PoE with "Star" in its name, in latin though, excluding the "Star of Wraeclast" of course. Adding to my possible item list.
I concur!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 1, 2016, 6:33:56 PM
I have tried almost every item combo I can think of...I even have a "cannot be silenced" crimson jewel. I'm convinced it involves items beyond my reach possibly.

Has anyone found any leads?
Without hints, this is kind of a fool's errand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info