[Hunt] Star of Wraeclast

Yup, feels like Goddess Unleashed 2.0 and that only took 300 or so pages of discussion plus a lot of hints from GGG.

I'm not seeing anywhere near the level of player involvement or passion regarding this recipe so I expect it to remain undiscovered for some time. I think part of the problem is that giving up all the other possible options on an amulet requires something quite unique or special, and I don't feel the Star offers that.

Now, if it was a ring, and you could still use the other ring slot for something else then I think there would be more interest, but as an amulet it's not a solid proposition. Just to clarify, I'm not saying it's rubbish or that it doesn't offer some solid advantages to particular builds because I can definitely see the potential. I just think there are other amulets that offer more in the current state of Wraeclast.
One thing that should be safe to assume about the Star of Wraeclast, it is only a moderately good item for early/mid game and wouldn't be that good end game.
So, don't expect level 20 gems or anything so ridiculous. The recipe is likely to be somewhat cheap to make.

I guess you can compare the value of the items to make the Star of Wraeclast on the TW server.
The Taiwanese version is pretty easy... this one should add something but keep the Silence Jewel and the Ruby Ring OR Purity of Fire gem, not sure about the amulet, but sounds logic. Maybe some gems like Inc. area of effect, Purity of Elements, Added Cold Damage... and of course Lightning Warp.

The Inc. radius of curse skills should work with Blasphemy. In this case the item could be VERY good since blasphemy in ranger characters is not really great since the radius base is pretty mediocre. I play Blasphemy/Heretic's only with melee, maybe with Star of Wraeclast...

And then the exclusve skill, will worth it?, is a nonlinked skill level 20... sounds pretty bad.
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
Last edited by robotamen on May 7, 2016, 7:50:01 PM
"
Starxsword wrote:
One thing that should be safe to assume about the Star of Wraeclast, it is only a moderately good item for early/mid game and wouldn't be that good end game.
So, don't expect level 20 gems or anything so ridiculous. The recipe is likely to be somewhat cheap to make.

I guess you can compare the value of the items to make the Star of Wraeclast on the TW server.

Considering what the goddess unleashed recipe was and it was part of a leveling trio, I wouldn't count on this being cheap.
Couldn't we just look to Garena to see how the illusory warp work, considering that they solved it there?
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
Consider your searches over, the Star of Wraeclast is here! :-D (Hint: It's me.)
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
MajorThor wrote:
Consider your searches over, the Star of Wraeclast is here! :-D (Hint: It's me.)

I knew it, vendor trash ;)

The search continues :)
"
vector292 wrote:
"
Starxsword wrote:

Considering what the goddess unleashed recipe was and it was part of a leveling trio, I wouldn't count on this being cheap.

You shouldn't be comparing the goddess recipe to be the same as this one. The first sword is a T1 drop, so while it doesn't cost much on trade, getting it is very very very hard.

Star of Wraeclast already has a known recipe in another server. You can't think that the recipe on this server is going to be something expensive, that wouldn't make any sense for a unique that is good but powerful or anything.
You are obviously unfamiliar with the people working at GGG.
"
Starxsword wrote:
You shouldn't be comparing the goddess recipe to be the same as this one. The first sword is a T1 drop, so while it doesn't cost much on trade, getting it is very very very hard.

uh... if you're talking about goddess bound, there's no way it's a t1 drop anymore. In perandus league, I've gotten 4 or 5 of them to drop (as in, not from cadiro, though he's offered about a dozen of them to me), while getting maybe 1 actual t1 drop.
Last edited by Shppy on May 10, 2016, 12:26:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info